Living in the United Arab Emirates and wanting to travel to Gabon is not that easy? Well, that's what most of you might have thought! But here is all that you need, it is just a matter of a document and that is just applying for a Gabon visa for UAE. With just having this you can fly to Gabon and have a good leisure time here right in Gabon. But for getting this Gabon visa from UAE you might need some help and that is exactly what Touristvisaonline has to offer for you. Good service at your own house being delivered is something only some can wish for and here is your chance to grab it.
Q. Cant a citizen of the United Arab Emirates travel to Gabon without having to take a visa?
No, it is not possible as a citizen of the United Arab Emirates who wants to travel to Gabon will have to apply for a Gabon visa before commencing the travel. This is an important document that you have to apply for before you travel and must show it even before entering the country.
Q. I am from the United Arab Emirates and want to travel to Gabon to attend a business meeting which will be held at least more than two times in the same month, what type of visa would be the best in this case?
In this case, where you have to attend two meetings in the same months applying for 90 days multiple-entry business visas would be the best option. With this visa, you can enter and exit Gabon when you require to attend the meeting. Also having a 90 days validity can leave you with a lot of time to travel around as well.
Q. What to do if I am traveling from the United Arab Emirates but I forgot to bring my emirates ID will it be needed to enter Gabon?
No, you do not need to show an Emirates ID to enter Gabon as all you need is a valid passport to be shown along with your visa.
Q. Am I allowed to take a visa on arrival if I am from the United Arab Emirates?
If you are a citizen of the United Arab Emirates, then yes you are eligible for a Gabon visa on arrival which can be applied for at one of the airports.
Q. What all do I need to apply for a Gabon visa if I am to apply for one from the United Arab Emirates?
In case you are applying for a Gabon visa form the United Arab Emirates then you need the following documents to be made available:
- A passport: having an emirates passport with a validity of more than six months is a must to apply for a Gabon visa.
- An application form for Gabon visa: you must submit a copy of the completed application form with all the details from your emirates passport as it is given and having all the personal details entered.
- Passport photograph: a photograph of the citizen from the United Arab Emirates who will be applying for the visa. This photograph must follow the size and qualifications of a passport-sized one.
- A payment method: make sure you have a payment method made available for the payment of the Gabon visa fees you apply for form the United Arab Emirates.
- Booking details: all the bookings that you have made it can be of the flight that you will be taking from the United Arab Emirates to Gabon or it can be a hotel booking done for your stay in Gabon from the United Arab Emirates. You have to submit scanned copies.
Just by submitting these documents and having all the information on your hand you can apply for a Gabon visa for UAE.