Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, everything was shut down. Travelling to another country was strictly prohibited to maintain social distancing. The United Arab Emirates has closed down the visa issuing process from the March itself. The United Arab Emirates Resumes Issuing Visas from the 24th of September. So, the Emirates are now issuing visas and have allowed the entry of foreign visitors. But, to maintain the Norms of Social Distancing there are new rules and regulations that you need to know. There have been lots of United Arab Emirates Visa News all over the internet. But, this article will provide accurate information and all the important Government Websites, Link.
- Have all the Six Emirates started issuing a new visa?
- Which type of United Arab Emirates Visa can I apply for?
- Reunion Time For Family
- What are the New Rules and Regulations To Visit The United Arab Emirates Amid COVID-19?
- How Can I Apply For The United Arab Emirates e-Visa amid the COVID-19?
- How Can I Apply For United Arab Emirates e-Visa Online easily? I still have so many questions regarding the Visa! Whom should I contact?
Have all the Six Emirates started issuing a new visa?
Yes, all the Six Emirates now are issuing Tourist Visa. But, Work Permits are not issued for now. On the other hand, Dubai had started issuing Tourist Visa from early June. Dubai is one of the best tourist attractions and generates a lot of revenue for the United Arab Emirates. To cope with the big loss and declining economy due to the lockdown the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai started issuing the visa. But, from 24th September entry in all the six emirates is allowed. Various measures are been taken for the safety of the visitors.
Which type of United Arab Emirates Visa can I apply for?
For now, The United Arab Emirates is giving United Arab Emirates Tourist Visa to travellers. There are different types of United Arab Emirates Visa which one can apply according to his/her purpose of visit. Work Permit is not been issued for now. The work permit was issued to the people who want to work in the United Arab Emirates. So, the people who want to start working in the United Arab Emirates have to wait for some time. Certain nationalities can get the United Arab Emirates Visa On Arrival but, I would advise applying for e-Visa. The process of applying the United Arab Emirates e-Visa is completely online. After the verification process, you will get the visa via email.
Visit https://u.ae/en#/ which is the official United Arab Emirates Government Website if you still have any more Queries.
Reunion Time For Family As the United Arab Emirates Resumes Issuing Visas
Many families have not seen their family members because they were not able to apply for a visa amid the Covid-19. But, now as the United Arab Emirates Resumes Issuing Visas you can see your family members finally. People who are staying in the United Arab Emirates who want to bring their children, siblings to the United Arab Emirates can now bring them. United Arab Emirates visit visa for Indians has also started and they can avail the visa.
What are the New Rules and Regulations To Visit The United Arab Emirates Amid COVID-19?
Strict rules and regulations have been made to prevent the spreading of coronavirus cases. For example, public gatherings have been prohibited. See, all Emirates have taken different precautions to ensure the safety of the visitors. Most Importantly, travellers visiting Emirates must take a PCR nasal swab test. It is mandatory to take the Test. The test should be taken before boarding their flights in their home country.
- Abu Dhabi: If you are visiting Abu Dhabi then the visitor must quarantine for 14 Days at a Hotel Room. In the later future, travellers might be fitted with an electronic tag on arrival. This is to monitor the travellers for two weeks.
- Sharjah: In Sharjah also the travellers need to stay in the Hotel. All the passengers would be checked on Arrival. The travellers need to stay in the Hotel until they receive their results through a text message. If the results came out negative then they can travel freely in Sharjah.
- Dubai: For Dubai also you would be checked on arrival. You must fill the Health Declaration Form and give it to the staff at the time of check-in. You also need to fill the Quarantine Undertaking Form. The form would be given to you on Board if Dubai is your Final Destination. After filling the form give it to the Dubai Health Authority staff on arrival.
There are various other requirements for travel to and from Dubai. These requirements change frequently. To get all the Necessary and Accurate information visit https://www.emirates.com/in/english/help/covid-19/dubai-travel-requirements/.
Also, check out this website
How Can I Apply For The United Arab Emirates e-Visa Amid The COVID-19?
See, there are different visa requirements according to your Nationality. As said earlier the visa application process of e-Visa is completely online. You need to fulfil all the United Arab Emirates Visa Requirements and Passport Requirements. You also need to fill the United Arab Emirates Visa Application. If all the documents you provide are correct you will get the visa on your registered email address. United Arab Emirates Visa Policy states that without a visa you cannot enter the United Arab Emirates. So, you need to apply for a visa before your journey.
The Tourist Visa itself is available for various Stay Validity. As now the United Arab Emirates Resumes Issuing Visas you can apply for any kind of Tourist Visa according to your requirements.
How Can I Apply For United Arab Emirates e-Visa Online easily? I still have so many questions regarding the Visa! Whom should I contact?
Visit Tourist Visa Online where you will get your United Arab Emirates e-Visa without any complications. If you have any questions then you can ask the team anytime you want as we provide 24x7 Customer Support. Tourist Visa Online has an experienced team of experts who have been in this field for years helping thousands of people get their visas. Amid this Covid-19 you need people who can answer your questions as accurately as possible. You need genuine information that Tourist Visa Online provides.
Your Application will never get rejected as each document is verified by the team of experts. We provide a visa with Easy Documentation. Through us, you will get Track Your Visa Status Online easily. If you need a visa urgently then we also provide a visa in less then 48 Hours. We guarantee that you will receive your Visa easily.
1) Can I apply for Tourist Visa for Dubai from India?
Ans: Yes, Indian Citizens can apply for Tourist Visa for Dubai.
2) How can I see my United Arab Emirates Visa Status?
Ans: You can see your United Arab Emirates Visa Status on Tourist Visa Online by entering your application id and your passport no.
3) Is it safe to travel to the United Arab Emirates right now?
Ans: Yes, the United Arab Emirates has taken several precautions and measures for the safety of the Visitors. Public Gatherings are strictly not allowed now.
4) Can I apply for an employment visa or work permit in the United Arab Emirates amid the Covid-19?
Ans: The United Arab Emirates, for now, are not issuing the employment visa or work permit.
5) Do I need to wear masks while boarding the flights?
Ans: Yes, you need to wear masks while boarding the flights. Most Importantly, you need to bring your own mask with you. Also, carry new fresh masks for your journey.
6) From when the United Arab Emirates have started issuing visas?
Ans: United Arab Emirates Resumes Issuing Visas from the 24th of September.