Getting a work permit and visa side by side is a great option for those who want to travel somewhere and also keep working for a source of income. Particularly, getting a work permit and visa for Thailand is quite an easy job.
In this article, we are going to explain how you can get the visa through either a consulate or even a travel agency like tourist visa online.
Thailand is one of the most visited tourist destinations by people from all over the world. This country is situated in the South Eastern region of Asia and has Buddhism as a very prominent religion.
The country has a growing economy, business and job market. People who decide to work in the country will not just have a good professional life, but also get a chance to explore a new culture and all the beauty it has to offer.
It has an abundance of stunning places to visit, both natural and man-made. There are beautiful tropical beaches, glittering skylines that look majestic at night, ornate Buddhist temples, royal palaces etc.
Continue reading the article below to find out more on how to get work permit for Thailand.
READ ALSO: THAILAND VISA TYPES
Travellers can begin the application process online or in person. You can visit a local Thai embassy.
The officers on the premises can provide you with the application form.
Alternatively, you can even apply online through the immigration website or through a travel agency such as tourist visa online.
Follow these steps given below for the Thailand visa and work permit application process:
- Open the website and pull the application form right on the home page.
- Fill the form, in accordance with the details mentioned in your passport and other documents.
- Attach the digital version of the documents in the format of a PDF.
- Make the online payment and submit it.
- The visa will be mailed to you in the time of a week.
Here is a list of documents that you must submit during the application process. You can go through the list and cross-check the applicability and authenticity of these with a travel agent from tourist visa online.
- Passport valid for a period of six months, that proves your nationality.
- A passport-sized photograph coloured.
- Details of your trip, the places you will be visiting and the hotel accommodations you have booked.
- Covid 19 vaccination certificates.
- Other tax identification documents.
Before you can apply for the Thailand visa work permit, there are a few eligibility criteria and requirements that you need to fill, as stated below:
- If you are staying in the country while working for a company overseas then you will not be eligible for the permit.
- The first step will be to apply for a non-immigration visa.
- Copies of your passport with all the pages signed by the applicant.
- The certificates of the licenses required for the job permit.
- Six copies of the recent passport-sized photos.
- Departure cards and your professional resume.
READ ALSO: THAILAND VISA REQUIREMENTS
As a visitor who wants to work in the country, you should know that there are certain jobs for which you will not be allowed to apply for Thai work permit. You can also discuss these job prohibitions with your travel agency:
- Bricklaying, or any sort of construction work.
- Carpentry, wood carving etc.
- Driving jobs, for any carrier vehicles except international aircrafts.
- Shop attendants
- Manual labour
- Any work in the agricultural sector, farming, fishing industry animal husbandry etc.