Saint Helena Visa for Gambia Citizens is a necessity or an option?
Foreign National requires a visa to travel in Saint Helen for various purpose; business, tourism, work or Employment. Citizen of Gambia also needs a visa to travel in Saint Helena Island. For Saint Helena visa, a citizen of Gambia has to visit the nearest Embassy of Saint Helena in the Gambia or can apply for a Saint Helena visa for Gambia citizens through Tourist Visa Online.
Gambia citizen can apply for Saint Helena E-visa?
Government of Saint Helena has facilitated the E-visa for the citizens of Gambia so that they can apply for the Saint Helena Electronic visa or E-Visa at the comfort of their home and get their visa quickly and hassle free.
How do Gambia passport holders apply for Saint Helena E- Visa?
Below are the steps that will help in filling the Gambia visa application form:
Step 1: Go to the Gambia visa website.
Step 2: choose your destination as Saint Helena and Gambia as your nationality and citizenship in the column.
Step 3: Gambia visa application will now appear on your screen, fill the form and submit it. Please make sure that there is no typing error or mistakes in the form while submitting to avoid rejection of Saint Helena visa application form.
Step 4: Pay the Gambia visa fee through online payment method; credit card, debit card, NEFT, UPI or Internet Banking.
READ ALSO: Saint Helena visa application
When will the Gambia passport holder get their Saint Helena visa after applying it online?
Gambia applicant will be provided a link on their E-mail ID after the submission and payment of the Saint Helena visa application form. From where, they can check their real time visa status. After the Saint Helena Visa for Gambia Nationals is approved, your E- Visa will be sent to the applicant mail ID provided in the visa form.
What are the Saint Helena Visa requirements for Gambia Citizens?
- A passport size photograph of the Gambia citizen.
- Two digital photo of the Gambia citizen must be of the size 35 mm * 50 mm with white background and not be older than three months.
- A valid passport of the Gambia national.
- A scanned copy of the First and the Last page of the Gambia passport.
- Gambia passport must have 2 blank pages.
- Passport of the Gambia citizen must have six months validity.
- A valid E-Mail address of the Gambia passport holder.
- Gambia National must have to avoid security restrictions at the airport.
- Gambia citizen should have confirmed ticket along with the E-ticket number of Arrival and Departure.
- A valid Credit card or Debit card of the Gambia national that is applicable in Saint Helena.
- Health insurance certificate of the Gambia Passport holder.
- Gambia applicant must have original Personal Bank statement clearly showing the minimum account balance of INR 30,000 on each and every page.
What is the Saint Helena Visa fee for Gambia Citizens?
READ ALSO: Saint Helena Island visa requirements
Q. Do children of Gambia national also requires a visa to travel in Saint Helena?
Yes, each traveler has to apply for a separate visa to travel in the country.
Q. Can a Gambia national applies for an E-visa extension?
Depends upon the type of visa extension can be provided. Business visa is eligible for extension but tourist visa cannot be extended.
Q. What is the standard processing time of Saint Helena Visa for Gambia Nationals?
Generally it takes fifteen to twenty day for the Saint Helena Visa for Gambia Nationals to get approved.
READ ALSO: How to apply for Saint Helena visa
Q. What are the types of Saint Helena Visa for Gambia Nationals?
- 90 days single Entry Saint Helena Tourist Visa.
- 90 days Multiple Entry Saint Helena Tourist Visa.
- 90 days Multiple Entry Saint Helena Business Visa.