Georgia visa on arrival in which people of the following countries can get their visa on arrival means they can collect their visa when they reached Georgia, they do not need to pre-arrange their visa. Undoubtedly Georgia is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Eurasia which provides a highly modified visa policy with various types of visas and with also the facility for Georgia Visa on arrival. Georgia being one of the tourist destinations with the cheapest rate you can get all the facilities including Visa on arrival at a very low cost. But not all countries can get Georgia visas on arrival, there are very few specific countries that are eligible for this facility.
So if you are planning to visit Georgia soon there are few basic information that you need to know, in order to learn about if you are eligible or not for the visa on arrival. Here are all the details one must consider. So, go ahead and learn more.
- Countries that are eligible for Georgia Visa on arrival
- Requirements You Have To Provide
- Georgia Visa On Arrival Fees
- Georgia Visa On Arrival Validity
- Basic information
Countries that are eligible for Georgia Visa on arrival:
So wanna visit Georgia soon? Firstly you need to know if the country you belong to, is eligible or not for the visa on arrival. There are just a few countries that are eligible for this facility so if you are one from those countries then, you can get a visa on arrival. Let's check out the list:
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Kingdom of Bahrain
Kingdom of Oman
State of Kuwait
So if you are a citizen of one of these above-mentioned countries, there are some important requirements you need to provide in order to get that facility.
Required Documents You Have To Provide:
So if you are from one of the eligible countries and applying for a visa on arrival, there are a few important requirements you have to provide proper evidence. So let's check out the list in one glance.
Proper identity card:
- The applicant must have to provide the national identity card, which can prove that the country he belongs to, is eligible for this advantage.
- You can also provide the residency card. But in this case you should have at least 3 months of residency, especially for visiting Georgia residency permits.
Your passport should have to be original with a validity of minimum 6 months, from the day of your arrival. If possible, try to present your previous passports as well.
You must present 2-3 copies of your recent photograph in passport size.
Another important requirement is your arrival and returns airline tickets that you must meet to show on the immigration checkpoint.
You also need to present at least a single copy of your hotel booking through the website and even the paid or unpaid status does not matter. You just have to show.
Travel insurance is one of the important things you require in order to travel in Georgia and get the visa on arrival. And the insurance must have a duration for quite longer than your stay in Georgia.
As the ATM and credit or debit card facilities are not much available in Georgia, so you need to carry enough money in cash. Like $100 for one day, so if you are staying for 5 days, you have to show at least $500 or more money.
Bank and income tax statement:
You also need to provide your last 6 months' bank statements and income tax return files as evidence that you can afford to visit Georgia.
So these are the basic details you require to apply for a Georgia visa on arrival.
Georgia Visa on Arrival Fees:
Georgia is one of the cheapest tourist attractions, one can get the visa on arrival at an affordable price. But still, it depends on from where and how you are applying. All you need to pay $40 where $20 is for visa fee and $20 is for service fee, but it can easily vary.
Georgia Visa on Arrival Validity:
One thing you must remember that if you are applying for a visa on arrival, the span of your visa will be far lesser than the other types of visas. Though it varies with the country that you belong to. But generally, Georgia Visa on arrival comes with the validity of 30-90 days depending on your purpose of visit.
Well, there are just a few basic details that you can consider if you are traveling to Georgia with Visa on arrival.
- As we said previously not all the countries have this facility to get a visa on arrival so please remember if you are a resident of any of those above-mentioned countries, only then you are eligible.
- If it is really urgent, only then you should go for a Georgia visa on arrival but if you have enough time, it's really better if you apply for Georgia e-visa based on your purpose before your arrival. To know more about the application process of Georgia visa
- Please keep your valid passport and minimum of two copies of your current photographs with you while traveling in Georgia or especially while providing other necessary requirements on the immigration checkpoint.
So these are some basic points you can consider as general requirements on your visit to Georgia.
So here are all the details you need to know about the Georgia Visa on arrival. you can get to know about other types of Georgian visas. Tourist Visa Online is 24/7 available just for you. So please feel free to contact us for any guidance or assistance at +91-8178767972 or via email@example.com.