The Malaysian government offers an online visa service called Electronic Travel Registration & Data to make life cheaper for people to enter the country. With a validity of three months from the date of issue, you can stay in Malaysia for a maximum of 15 days. The entry visa for Malaysia requires a Malaysia Visa Application Form
which will be issued as proof of registration and must be produced upon arrival in Malaysia.
How to Check Malaysia Visa Status?
On the online portal of the Malaysian Embassy, you can check the progress of your Malaysian Visa application. You will be given a code that will serve as confirmation that your application process has started.
How to Obtain a Visa for Malaysia?
The Malaysia visa application process is simple; once your application has been granted, you will be scheduled for a face-to-face interview. Following the interview, a courier will deliver your passport to your home, complete with a Malaysia visa stamp.
Why is applying for a Malaysia visa online a preferable alternative for tourists?
A visa on arrival will only enable you to stay for 7 days; however, an entry visa will allow you to remain for 15 days.
A valid visa from Singapore, Indonesia, or Thailand is required. It is necessary to have a visa for any of the countries to be eligible.
To acquire your visa, you'll have to wait at least 2 hours or longer. In general, the wait for a visa on arrival is excessively long. On the other hand, acquiring a visa in advance can save you time.
Malaysia Visa Documents Required (Malaysia Tourist Visa)
- A passport having at least three blank pages that are valid for at least six months following admission into Malaysia.
- A ticket back to your home country that has been confirmed
- Accommodation proof (Details of hotel bookings or proof of address where you intend to reside)
- Two pictures were taken recently
- Certificate of Birth (in case of a minor)
- Both parents have signed a No Objection Certificate (in case the minor is traveling alone)
How to apply for an entry Visa in Malaysia (Malaysia Tourist Visa)?
You may apply for a Malaysia Visa Application Form Online, through the portal of Tourist Visa Online.
- We offer a simple procedure for obtaining a Malaysia tourist visa:
- On the right, click the "Apply for Visa" option.
- Please provide us with basic information such as your name, email address, and travel date.
- Complete the initial payment.
- We will notify you via SMS and email once your visa has been accepted.
- By logging into your site, you can complete any outstanding payments and download your Malaysia visa.
Process of Approval:
The Malaysian Mission Office or the Malaysian Immigration Department must approve your application for a Malaysian visa. If the Malaysian High Commission, Malaysia Consulate, or Malaysian Embassy has any doubts, you may be required to submit more documents as well as present for an interview.
After landing in Malaysia, applicants must present the following documents at Malaysian entry checkpoints:
- An EVisa printout.
- Ticket for the return flight.
- Enough money to pay your expenses during your stay in Malaysia. You may present debit or credit cards, as well as cash or a traveler's check.
- Malaysia is equipped to handle any situation.
Eligibility for Visas:
The reason and type of an Indian visitor's visit determine the visa requirements in Malaysia. Depending on the nature of the visit, elements such as Online Application Form for Malaysia Visa, payment of visa fees, documents, and other requirements affect applications for employment, visits, business, and tourism. You will either apply for a visa without reference or a visa with reference, depending on the nature and purpose of your visit.
Malaysia Tourist Visa Duration:
The Online Malaysia Visa is only valid for three months. Tourist visas
are Single Entry Visas, which allow the traveler to enter and exit the nation only once. The three-month period, however, begins on the date of issue. The validity of a Malaysia Visa Multiple Entry Visa
can range from three to twelve months. Tourists, on the other hand, are not permitted to apply for multiple entry visas. Tourists will Apply Malaysia Visa
as these are only granted to have full exposure to the country.
The visa eligibility standards for are rather lax. The first criterion is that the traveler must have a current passport. In addition, he or she must meet the visa application procedure' eligibility standards from Tourist Visa Online. Furthermore, the visitor should have a good financial record to effectively handle their visit and trip. Section 8 of the Immigration Act 1959/63 makes it illegal for certain people to enter Malaysia. So get your Malaysia Visa and explore the nation.
Apply Malaysia Visa