Taiwan is that country which is also known as the Republic of China and is mainly famous for the different and the eye soothing skyscrapers that gives the perfect look of a city. Therefore it’s very natural that this country has beautiful buildings and gardens. There are many cities in Taiwan which should be visited by the visitors who at least visit the country for tourism purposes. Taipei Is a place where every visitor will get to see the sky scraping buildings and Different shops and along with that There are also places where people can find a place to relax. After Burj Khalifa, Taipei 101 is the Second most tallest building in the world. The visitors will be astonished to know that this building has a height of 509 meters. Taroko National Park Is one of the national parks which the tourists should visit and it also has the taroko gorge. There is also a shrine and along with that there is also numerous and rare animals. Jiufen Is the town where all those visitors can definitely see the souvenir shops and tea shops. National Chiang Kai-shek memorial hall is that building where all visitors can recollect that it was made in the memory of Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek, former President of the Republic of China.
Now there is an important thing that should be kept in mind that citizens of 65 countries Do not need any kind of visa to visit the country. the remaining countries can definitely apply for a visa they can also apply for an e visa or the visa on arrival. Even the other countries and their citizens can go to the embassy of the Taiwan to apply for the visa. Ever since there was the start of the evisa the visiting of Taiwan has become very much easier.
READ ALSO: BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN TAIWAN
Tourist Visa Online Is our website where we help citizens from all over the world to apply for the visa and also help them to process throughout the whole process of the application of the visa. The citizens can apply for the visa to Taiwan for tourism purposes And for that there are some documents that are actually needed as a permission In order to visit the place.
It is suggested to each and every tourist that they apply for the visa online because it will not only save their time but also They can see the progress of their visa just sitting at their home and scrolling down their phone. They will even get extra facilities or services through the online website like tourist visa online And you won’t be charged any kind of extra fees for that but still it depends On the distance and from which country the citizen is from and also some other factors. Even you will get your soft copy of the visa which you can just take a print out of it at anytime you want but while if you are receiving hard copy of the visa while you are applying for the embassy then it may get lost if you are not taking care of it.
Types of Visas
Tourist Visa – As we all know that people come to Taiwan only for tourism purposes Or for sightseeing. One thing needs to be sure enough that through this visa no tourist and no visitor can apply for any kind of work in the place and conduct any kind of business. Even the tourists who are applying for this visa cannot even attend for any kind of conferences held in there.
READ ALSO: TAIWAN LONG STAY VISA
Documents that are required for application for a visa to Taiwan for tourism purposes for Kuwait Nationals
- The applicant should definitely bring the passport when should have validity of 6 months and that should be original and even if there are any old passport they should bring that too.
- The applicant must also bring at least two passport size photographs which should have white background and should have 60% of face coverage..
- The applicant Must definitely bring the online application visa forms.
- The applicant must also bring the copies of the air tickets.
- The applicant must also bring the original bank statements which should have the bank details for at least the last six months And then should have the bank sign on each and every page and there should be sufficient amount of balance in order to fund for themselves during their stay in the country.
- The applicant must also bring the salary slips for the last six months which should be duly signed as a proof before they are applying for the visa.
- The fees of the tourist visa which is 490 days and is a single entry type of visa is 78 USD.