Planning a trip to Zambia soon? But the trip must be your budget-friendly, or else it can take a toll on your wallet! So you should have a clear concept about the Zambia visa fees and must be careful while choosing the proper website to apply Zambia Visa. But there is no need to worry about anything as long as the Tourist Visa Online is with you. You can get any type of guidance here 24/7. So before applying for this visa, let's check this article out and clear your concept up about fees of all the different types of Zambia visa!
- What Does Zambia Visa Fee Mean?
- The Zambia Visa Fees
- List Basic Details About Visa Payment Procedure
What Does Zambia Visa Fee Mean?
A Zambia visa is a legal authorization issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Zambia which gives all the eligible applicants the permission to visit and stay in this country for a certain period of time. Zambia evisa comes in different types as per the different purposes of visits, the number of entries and at different rates. Tourist Visa Online provides all the applicants with the best visa facilities at the lowest reasonable price. Generally, the visa fees range from 45.0USD to 177.0USD.
The Zambia Visa Fees List:
Generally, the Zambia visa cost depends on from which website and for which type of the visa you are applying. And with our website Tourist Visa Online, you can get the Zambia visa at the cheapest price with the excellent & prompt services. Here is the list of different types of Zambia visas and their fees, provided by our website.
- 30 days Double Entry Tourist Visa – 106.0USD
- 30 days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa – 177.0USD
- 30 days Single Entry Tourist Visa – 76.0USD
- 24 hours Day Tripper Visa – 45.0USD
- 30 days Kaza Univisa – 76.0USD
These are the basic visa types, provided by us and you can easily apply them online. And you need to pay an amount of 26.0USD as the visa processing fee. So the visa fee and the processing fee that's all you have to pay.
Basic Details About Visa:
- Before registering and paying for the Zambia visa, you must learn a few details about it. You need to strictly follow the visa validity and number of entries. Like for 30 days double-entry tourist visa, your stay in Zambia must not exceed more than 30 days and within this valid period, once the traveller leaves the country he can return back for the second time with the same visa. But he can't visit more than two times with this visa. For a 30 days multiple-entry tourist visa the traveller can enter anytime. And for a single entry tourist visa the traveller can enter only once and if in between the valid period he leaves the country he can't return back to this country with the same visa. If you overstay without extending the visa, you will get fined.
- One must not have any criminal record or crime-related history which can cause any serious threat to public health or safety. In that case, the authority may deny your visa approval. And you won't even get any refund back.
- For travellers below 16 years, there's no need to apply for a Zambia visa. The adult ones with whom they are travelling must include them in their own visa.
- Please be careful while applying for the visa. If you have made some mistakes, inform us as soon as possible. We'll try our best to do the correction but if by then the application already reaches to authority, we won't be able to correct it and you won't get any refund.
With our website Tourist Visa Online, you can easily pay via online while registering for your preferred type of visa. Though the payment method generally depends on if you are applying for the visa offline or online. In case of an offline visa, you can easily pay at any Embassy or Zambia diplomatic mission by using direct cash or credit or debit card. But if you wish to pay online via our website, you can choose the following methods like:
- Credit Card
- EPS or any other available method
- You can also pay directly from your bank account.
Read Also: Zambia Visa Policy
Q. How long does it take to get a Zambia visa online?
Generally, the whole visa processing takes 7-9 days and we undoubtedly serve the fastest visa processing service at the lowest fees that are 26.0 USD. but in case of any urgent work or emergency, you must contact us and we will provide you with the visa within a few days or even hours with a reasonable amount.
Q. Which are the main Zambia ports to enter by verifying the visa?
Zambia has a few ports which can easily verify your visa and even provide the visa on arrival facility. Those are:
- Kenneth Kaunda International Airport – Lusaka
- Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport – Livingstone
- Victoria Falls Border and Kazungula Border Control.
Q. I'm travelling to Zambia with my 13 years old daughter, do I need to get a separate visa for her?
No, as per the visa policy of Zambia, a person below the age of 16 years don't need to obtain any visa. The adult with whom the kid is travelling must include that kid in his/her own visa.
Q. What vaccinations do I need to visit Zambia?
Other than the yellow fever vaccination, The CDC and WHO has already recommended some important vaccinations for visiting Zambia. Those are hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, cholera, yellow fever, rabies, meningitis, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR), Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis), chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia, and influenza.
Hopefully, in the above article, you got to learn about every required detail regarding Zambia visa fees. It is our responsibility to keep all your personal information safe and secure and provide you with a totally secured online transaction facility. Have a great journey ahead!