Are you planning a trip to Iran? Here’s how we can help you! If you are planning to visit Iran, you must apply for your Iran visa online. We will take you through the Iran Tourist Visa Guide so that you can obtain your visa online. We will help you out in processing your Iran visa as fast as possible by following the mandatory Iran visa application requirements. You can fill out the Iran visa application form to obtain your visa based on the purpose of your visit and how much is an Iran visa.
Iran Tourist Visa Guide online: What is Iran e-visa?
There are various Iran visa types that are issued by the government and immigration authorities. You can view the details of each of these visas such as the Iran e visa fees and select the visa which fulfills your purpose of the visit. The government and immigration of Iran issues different kinds of visa based on whether you belong to a visa free country or Iran visa on arrival 2020. If you are a national of any of the visa free countries you will not be required to obtain a pre-arranged visa. If you have the access of a visa on arrival, then you can obtain your visa at the airport on your arrival.
You will be required to obtain a visa only if you do not belong to Iran visa-free countries or do not have an Iran visa on arrival access to Iran according to the Iran visa policy. You must assess whether you require a visa based on your eligibility to obtain the visa.
Based on the duration of stay permit, these visas are categorized into different visa types such as tourist or business visa types. However, the other types of e-visa may have different durations of stay permit and validity ranging from short-term days to long-term yearly visas with single entry as well as Iran multiple entry e-visa for extension. You can request for Iran visa extension by contacting the immigration officers to file a request for extension if you want to stay for more than the stay validity your visa allows.
READ ALSO: Iran Visa Status
How to apply for a Iran visa? Iran Tourist Visa Guide online
Are you looking to apply for a Iran visa? Here’s how you can apply for a visa online wherein, you will not have to deal with the Iran embassy at all. Before you apply for the Iran visa online, you will have to assess which of the visas are suitable for you by checking the Iran visa fee. Based on the purpose of your visit, you can start your Iran e-visa booking through the following steps:
To apply for a visa, you will have to go through the following steps:
- Visit website.
- Select your Citizenship Country and your Living Country from the options in the dropbox, select Iran in your visa tab. After selecting, click on the "Apply Visa" tab to apply for your visa country.
- This will direct you to a list of visa types that are categorized as per their stay duration.
- After checking the processing time, processing fees, visa fees, emirates visa validity, etc., make sure to assess your needs, select your visa type and then click “Proceed to Apply”.
- The tab takes you to a general form where you will be required to fill in your details and upload the documents required for your visa.
- After filling in the details and uploading the required document, click on “Proceed to Pay” to make the payment for your visa through the preferred payment options to obtain your visa.
Iran Tourist Visa Guide online: Requirements for Iran e-visa:
If you are applying for Iran visa online, these are the list of Iran visa requirements that you will require for your visa booking:
- Front & last page of your passport: The front page includes your biographic details consisting of your passport-sized photo and personal details. In case, your nationality does not have any information on the last page of your passport, you must attach the first page of your biodata.
- Residence Proof: This visa requirement is only applicable if your nationality and your permanent residency are not the same. In this case, you will have to produce proof of residence of either your reservations hotels in Iran or submit your residency visa along with the passport copy.
- Passport-sized photograph: Passport-sized photographs required for any official purpose must be captured on a white background that must be as recent as 3 months.
- Validity of your passport: Your passport must have a validity of at least 6 months to be eligible to apply for a visa online. The print of the passport ID in the copy must be clearly visible to avoid any discrepancy. You can also apply for an online passport application in Iran.
READ ALSO: Iran Visa Policy
You must provide these documents to be eligible for Iran e-visa and follow these Iran Tourist Visa Guide to obtain your Iranian visa.