Malta is one of the countries that offer Kuwait tourism visa online to their citizens within the Gulf Nation. The Electronic Travel Authorization System provided by the government of Kuwait to the citizens of different countries to get apply for an eVisa online through Tourist Visa Online. It is hassle-free and you don’t have to stand in a queue for you Visa, just apply online and you will get your eVisa via mail once the application is approved. The Kuwait visa for Malta nationals is valid for 90 days that is a person can stay for 90 days in Kuwait.
There are also other types of Visas that are provided by the Government of Kuwait according to the Kuwait visa policy. Also, travelers are encouraged to scan different types of visas so that they can decide which one is suitable for their travel needs.
There are some prerequisites before applying for the visa, as per the government of Kuwait:
All applicants must meet the requirements before proceeding the further online process. The applicants are recommended to apply sometime before their planned journey so they have time to wait for the arrival of their visa.
READ ALSO: Kuwait Visa Requirements
The Kuwaiti eVisa application requires:
- The travelers must have a passport that have at least 6-months validity from the date of their arrival in Kuwait.
- Must have a valid email address.
- Must have a valid credential of Debit/Credit card to fill up the eVisa application form fee.
READ ALSO: How to Apply Kuwait Visa Online
Steps to apply Kuwait visa from Malta:
- First, the applicant needs to visit the website to apply for eVisa.
- On the home page, they will find a link for an online application. Once they click on the online application they will be navigated to the next page where they will find an application form.
- Then they will be asking to fill their personal information and details related to their passport.
- After filling the required information, they need to choose the payment method in order to pay the application fee.
- Fill in accurate details as per your documents, any mismatch found at the time of document verification then your application may be rejected.
- And the most important step is to recheck your information before submitting your application as you will not be able to change it.
- Once the form is submitted, the applicant receives a notification mail within 3 business days.
*Note: In Kuwait, Friday and Saturday are weekends and not Saturday and Sunday.
So, if you apply on Thursday, then you will get a mail by Sunday or Monday.
- Once your application is approved by the agency then you can expect your eVisa on your mail id.
- You must take a soft copy of your eVisa always and a hard copy at the time of your departure along with all your documents.
- After reaching Kuwait you’ll need to show you documents to Kuwaiti Immigration and Border officials at Kuwaiti airport.
- After that you are good to go and enjoy your 90-days stay in Kuwait.
- The travelers must carry the copy of their eVisa and passport all the time till a 90-days stay
- Always try to return before the mentioned time to avoid any extra fine and imprisonment for overstaying.
READ ALSO: How to track Kuwait visa online
Q. Will applying for an Evisa reduce the time period for which the visa is valid?
No there will be no such changes; the validity period for the visa that you apply through an embassy or through an online method will still be the same.
Q. Will I be needed to show my past travel history to the visa booking agency while booking a Kuwait visa?
While applying for most of the countries it is not needed to show the travel history while applying through a visa agency, some will ask you to do so and hence showing them becomes necessary.
Q. Is the visa application for a visa on arrival much easier and convenient?
You can apply for Visa on arrival, but it takes a lot of time than you expect. Hence applying for a Kuwait visa for Malta nationals via an online method is always the preferred method.
Since eVisa saves your time and you can apply for it anytime, anywhere with all the desired documents.