Kuwait has long been regarded as one of the Middle East's economic powerhouses. However, many people are unaware of its significance because of the UAE's rise in the recent few decades. Kuwait's population is predominantly Muslim, and the country's culture is based on Islam. Arabic and English are the two most widely spoken languages in Kuwait. Kuwaitis are fiercely protective of their culture, and tourists may face restrictions if they engage in activities that may jeopardize it. Kuwait's must-see attractions include the Kuwait Towers, the Mirror House, the shallow and peaceful waters of the Persian Gulf, and a diverse variety of museums. Kuwait is the world's greatest exporter of pearls due to pearl fishing. The country also features a large collection of brand-obsessed individuals, like Prada and Hermes. This country is also one of the most oil-rich in the world. Except in other Arab countries, you are not required to wear a headscarf or travel with a guy.
Family Visa (Dependent Visa)
There are a few restrictions with this type of visa:
- A wife cannot act as a sponsor for her husband.
- Adult daughters and parents can be sponsored, but boys over the age of 21 cannot.
- Dependent family members are unable to work in Kuwait until they have a Kuwaiti work visa.
You must travel to the “jawazaat” bureau in Shuwaikh in order to secure a dependant visa for a member of your family. You must complete an application in Arabic; if you do not speak Arabic, you can hire a multilingual typist to help you in Kuwait Family Visa.
READ ALSO: KUWAIT TRANSIT VISA
Following the completion of the form, you must submit the following documents:
- A copy of the dependent's passport is required.
- A copy of his civil identification
- The wage certificate of the sponsor
- The sponsor's embassy in his own country has certified the child's birth or marriage certificate.
Kuwait Visa Eligibility:
- To travel from India to Kuwait, you must have an Indian passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Kuwait. You should also make sure that you have your passport with you everywhere you go in Kuwait.
- If you have GCC permission, make sure it is valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in Kuwait.
- If you have an e-Visa, make sure to keep it with you at all times during your stay in Kuwait.
- When entering Kuwait, you must present the e-Visa reference number.
- Applicants with GCC permission may be required to pay 3KD along with their GCC resident number at the point of entrance.
Your Kuwait Visa will expire if you apply for one and do not travel to Kuwait for 30 days.
- The e-Visa is only valid for tourists, and as a result, you are not permitted to work in Kuwait during the 90-day period. You should also be aware that the e-Visa is only valid for a single entry and exit into Kuwait. It means that if you do not stay for the full 90 days after entering Kuwait and exit, you will need to apply for a second Kuwait visa online.
- In most cases, a vaccination certificate is not required to enter Kuwait. However, if you are traveling from a place where viral infections such as Cholera or Yellow Fever are prevalent, a vaccination certificate is required. These documents serve as proof that you are in good health and will not spread sickness to Kuwaiti citizens. In rare situations, you may also be required to undergo a medical examination prior to receiving your Kuwait visa.
- A copy of the employee's passport will be required, as well as a No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Interior's General Administration of Criminal Investigation.
READ ALSO: KUWAIT VISA EXTENSION
Requirements for Kuwait Visa Documents:
A few materials you'll need to apply for a Kuwait visa online are listed below:
- A valid passport with a 6-month validity period or a GCC resident card with a 6-month validity period.
- You will require a valid passport to travel from India to Kuwait, even if you have a temporary travel document.
- If you are a GCC resident, your GCC card must show that you have lived in a GCC country for at least six months.
- Passport-sized images with clear visibility and a white backdrop are required.
READ ALSO: THINGS TO ENJOY IN KUWAIT
How to Apply for a Visa in Kuwait?
To go to Kuwait, the most asked question is “How to Apply Kuwait Family Visa” which is answered below. To apply for a Kuwait visa online, follow the steps below:
- Send in a completed application form. The application form will ask for information such as your passport number, personal information, and facts on your trip to Kuwait.
- A biometric page of your passport, as well as other essential documents, will be required.
- Your e-Visa will be sent to your email address. You must print the document and have it stamped on the date of your arrival in Kuwait.
The Kuwait Family Visa Documents Required are equally comparable to those for a work visa. The dependent must undergo medical examinations and have his fingerprints taken upon entering the country. Except for the pay certificate, the dependent must produce documents that are equivalent to those submitted by the sponsor which will be guided on the prior basis by Tourist Visa Online. The sponsor's declaration that he will sustain and support the dependent for the duration of his stay in Kuwait is the final condition for this procedure.