Argentina is an unbelievable country where every visitor has something to sell. The country is a must-see for any traveler at least once in their lives, from dazzling mountainous Patagonia into the busy town of Buenos Aires. The country offers you all the high levels of your ability to seek the best wines in the world, lush green scenery, wonderful skiing, or cultural understanding. To visit the nation, you must require an Argentina Visa, which acts as an entry permit to the nation. Here in this article, we have discussed Argentina Visa processing time.
Different types of Argentina Visa take different times to process and get validated by the embassy. Therefore, you must know the Processing time for the Argentina Visa to avail of a valid visa.
How To Check Eligibility for Applying for an Argentina Visa?
To obtain an Argentina Visa, you must have U.S. B2 or a Schengen visa valid for more than three months. The Argentina Tourist Visa is suitable only for tourism. To apply for a visa for Argentina, you need to upload your documents online.
All you need to do is visit the Tourist Visa Online website, select your nationality and citizenship and click on the Apply Visa option. You will immediately know if you can apply for the Argentina Visa after choosing your nationality and Argentina as your destination. This is much easier because you can save tonnes of time online.
READ ALSO: ARGENTINA VISA ON ARRIVAL
Documents Required for Argentina Visa
First, know if you require a visa with the above instructions or not.
Include the following documents while applying for the Argentina Visa using the Tourist Visa Online portal.
- Valid Passport: Your valid passport must remain valid in Argentina for up to 6 months from your arrival date.
- U.S. B2 / Schengen Visa: You will need a U.S. B2 or a Schengen visa to obtain an Argentina Visa—scans will need to be uploaded with your application.
- Travel itinerary: Have your travel plans ready for immigration officers (including when you leave Argentina).
- Information about accommodation: You must have to give the details regarding your accommodation in Argentina, like hotel details you must be residing in Argentina.
- Payment Method: You will require a credit card or debit card or any other valid payment option to pay Argentina Visa's fee.
Argentina Visa Processing Time
The processing time for getting the Argentina Visa depends on whether you have submitted all the required documents correctly or not. It usually takes 2-3 days to process your Argentina Visa. You must note that while applying for an Argentina Visa, you must submit the valid and correct documents as per the requirement, or else your Argentina Visa application could be rejected by the embassy.
If you apply for an Emergency Argentina Visa, you have to pay the extra fee for it, and the Visa will be processed within 1 to 2 days.
Number of Entries to Nation with the Argentina Visa
You will get multiple entries if you have a Valid Argentina Visa. It means you can enter and exit the nation numerous times with a single Argentina Visa.
The validity of Argentina Visa
With a Valid Argentina Visa, you have a validity of 90 days.
Stay Validity of Argentina Visa
You can stay in Total for up to 90 days if you have a valid Argentina Visa.
READ ALSO: ARGENTINA VISA EXTENSION
Steps to Apply for Argentina Visa
Following these steps, you can apply for the Argentina Visa:
- Visit the online portal of Tourist Visa Online.
- Choose your nationality, nationality, and country from the drop-down menu for which you want to apply.
- Click on the Visa application option. You will see a new page on which visa form and the visa period are to be chosen.
- Then fill in the application form for Argentina Visa. You must carefully complete all of the information to gain the approval of your Visa without problems.
- Please attach all necessary documentation for an Argentina visa.
- At last, you have to pay the fee for the Argentina Visa. You can pay the amount using a credit card or a debit card. You can also use any other valid payment option accepted by the website.
- Once you pay the fee, review and submit your application, and you are all done.
After your Argentina Visa application is submitted, you have to wait for 2-3 days till your Visa is checked and processed. Once your Visa is issued, you will get a mail in your registered email with all the details and Argentina Visa.
So now you must be cleared about Argentina Visa Processing Time. To apply for your Argentina Visa, Tourist Visa Online is the best online platform as they are the safest platform for applying for the Visa. They assure you to get the valid Visa with an easy-to-follow application process and 24X7 Customer support. So apply for your Argentina Visa and visit the nation to explore its mesmerizing tourist spots.