Azerbaijan, the land of rich culture, tradition and history makes many want to witness its beauty.
A few are lucky to have friends/family or even institutions as residents or hosts in Azerbaijan which gives them an upper hand in accommodations and makes your trip easier.
But, if a lack of understanding about the Azerbaijan visa invitation is stopping you, sweat not. This blog outlines every detail you need to know about Azerbaijan visa invitation and guides you in planning a successful trip.
WHAT IS AZERBAIJAN VISA INVITATION?
Azerbaijan is a beautiful land that makes everybody wish to visit it. What's more, if you get your friends, family or an institution to host your stay, then that will be fantastic.
Now, this is where the Azerbaijan visa invitation comes, this is a letter from the person or institution (business/ educational) who invites you to live in Azerbaijan.
They ensure that you will not be staying in the country illegally by default.
READ ALSO: Azerbaijan visa policy
HOW TO WRITE AN AZERBAIJAN VISA INVITATION LETTER?
The Azerbaijan visa invitation letter must be addressed to the applicant or the Consular Officer.
The letter's sender must certify that the applicant will be hosted in their home for the duration of the trip and will be staying there legally.
INFORMATION NEEDED FOR INVITATION LETTER
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Contact info
- Type of residence
- Host's Residential status
READ ALSO: Azerbaijan e Visa fees
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO WRITE THE AZERBAIJAN VISA INVITATION LETTER?
To write an Azerbaijan visa invitation letter, one must be:
- Azerbaijan citizen/ permanent resident in Azerbaijan.
- Family, friend or relative of the applicant.
- Must have enough room to accommodate the applicant or the applicant's family in case he or she is travelling with family.
- In some cases of application, a visa invitation letter is not compulsory to submit. Even in these cases, it is better to submit the letter.
AZERBAIJAN VISA INVITATION REQUIREMENTS
Following are the requirements for an Azerbaijan visa :
- Application of the person who invites the applicant to Azerbaijan.
- Letter from legal entity addressed to Consular office stating the purpose of visa, duration of invitation letter and visa number.
- Copy of legal documents of the host
- Passport copy of the applicant or foreign national who is invited.
- Copy of identity documents of the representative when the documents of the legal entity are submitted by the representative.
READ ALSO: Types of Azerbaijan visa
HOW TO APPLY FOR AZERBAIJAN VISA?
If the applicant follows the given process successfully then he or she will acquire an Azerbaijan e-visa.
- To start with your Azerbaijan visa application, first, you would need an Azerbaijan e-visa application.
- Read the instructions given carefully and fill the application with correct information.
- Then attach documents required in the application.
- Keep the digitally scanned copy of the documents ready.
- Before clicking on 'Submit' review your application carefully for any mistake.
- As you click on submit, you will be directed to the next page for payment.
- Pay the needed fee using your debit or credit card.
- After successful payment, you will receive a payment confirmation notification. Then you can track your visa status.
- Your verified e-visa will reach you within 3 days after getting processed.
- Once you receive your e-visa through email, make sure to print it out as you are needed to submit it at the entry port of Azerbaijan.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Tourist visa Online will assist you in every visa need of yours. All you need to do is get in touch with us and provide the required documents and fees. We will verify your application and apply for your e-visa.
With us, your visa has minimal chances of rejection. You are promised a team that is present with you 24*7 and a painless visa process. And you get this all at the lowest price available.
READ ALSO: Do I need a visa to Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan is a unique country to explore. Anyone can be enchanted by its culture, diversity, and history. If you ever get the opportunity to visit Azerbaijan as a visitor to family, friends, or an institution, you should take advantage of it.
To begin the visa process, all you need are valid paperwork from both you and your host.
Don't get too worked up if you're still puzzled by the whole thing. You can just contact us to know more about the Azerbaijan visa invitation process.