Around 71 countries allow their residents to apply for visas or travel authorization to enter Argentina instead of waiting for their visas to be processed. One such country is Djibouti that provides foreign citizens a visa on their arrival to the destination. Hence if you are a national of Argentina then you will have to apply for a Djibouti visa for Argentina nationals.
The immigration authorities of Djibouti have enabled citizens from other countries to obtain a Djibouti visa on arrival for ordinary passport holders having a validity of 6 months from the arrival date. This very provision of obtaining a Djibouti visa on arrival has been extended to the nationals of any other country holding either a diplomatic, service or official passport.
The visa policies of Djibouti introduced eVisa grants from 18th January 2018 to replace the system of obtaining a Djibouti visa on arrival for foreign visitors. Foreign citizens holding eVisa can enter Djibouti via Ambouli International Airport with a transit visa valid for 3 days and a single entry visa valid for 31 days.
However, according to the recent updates, the visa policies of Djibouti regulates that there are no further visas that are being issued on arrival from 1st May 2018. As an aftermath of this policy, visitors are required to obtain an online visa that is issued only for commercial and tourism purposes. From 2nd July 2019, the citizens of Djibouti gained access to free visa and visa on arrival in 44 countries and territories, one such country amongst them is Argentina.
READ ALSO: Djibouti tourist visa
Now with this intriguing concept at hand about Djibouti’s visa policies, you must be wondering as to how you can apply for Djibouti’s visa.
These are the following steps through which you apply for your visa:
- You can apply for your visa on Tourist Visa Online by filling out the online form or you can go to the official website to apply for the visa. You can also submit your application for a visa directly through the Embassy of the Republic of Djibouti in Washington, D.C.
- An eVisa must be procured before traveling as a thirty-day visa on arrival will not be issued.
Visa Requirements for entry:
To apply for a Djibouti visa, these are the list of documents necessary to start the online procedure of the Djibouti tourist visa application:
- Passport Holders must carry their passports – Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in Djibouti along with 2 blank pages on your passport for stamping.
- A Passport sized photograph – The thumb rule of passport-sized photos required for official documents is that the photo must be captured on a white background within the timespan of as recent as 3 months ago.
- Residence/Accommodation Proof – If you own a residency in Djibouti, you will have to produce the document proofs of your residency or accommodation in a hotel through hotel booking confirmations along with the letters of accommodation proof for your friends and family.
- Vaccination Proof – You will be required to produce your WHO card stating that you have been vaccinated for Yellow Fever if arriving from a Yellow Fever prone country.
- Proof of your return ticket – This is a mandatory proof produced to ensure the authorities that you stay as long as your Djibouti visa allows you to stay.
- Register your e-mail address – All the receipts regarding your Djibouti visa application and processing will be received on your e-mail. The receipt sent on the e-mail enables you to obtain your visa on arrival in PDF format that can be easily printed for documental proofs.
- Make your payment – You can choose to make your payment either through credit or debit card. However, other payment gateways such as PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are acceptable to make payments.
- Ensure accuracy of details – It is imperative to ensure that all the documents produced and the information delivered are 100% accurate and up-to-date as any discrepancy in filling of details in the form will lead to re-applying of the visa.
READ ALSO: Best time to visit Djibouti
How long can you stay in Djibouti?
The visa of Djibouti permits a stay allowance of only 31 days for any foreign visitors.
How to avail customer support?
If you choose to fill the online form on Tourist Visa Online, then the form for the application of Djibouti visa for Argentina nationals is concise and easy to understand, in case you find difficulty in filling in the details of the forms, you can easily contact Tourist Visa Online’s customer support. You can reach out either through online texting or phone calls to avail Tourist Visa Online’s customer services. These customer support services are available 24/7 and are free of charge to provide their unwavering assistance to help you obtain the visa.