Definitely, Djibouti falls into the category of little items with a major pay-off. While it occupies a small corner of Northern Africa, it has plenty of beauty and places you can't believe until you've seen them for yourself. You can get a 3 Days Djibouti Visa also for short trips. Let's read more about this visa. Few areas, including volcanoes, salt lakes, limestone chimneys with steam coming from the top, sinking plains, grand canyons, and gorgeous plateaus, have such a variety of landscapes. You'll have plenty for those who enjoy outdoor activities to keep you occupied here. Enjoy shark snorkeling, diving, kite surfing, and hiking, and many more fun activities here.
3 DAYS VISA
If you have any plans to visit Djibouti for work, education, or holidays, it is mandatory that you have a valid Djibouti visa. For 3 days, you may also obtain a Djibouti visa. The 3 Days Visa is a single entry visa that allows you to stay in Djibouti for a period of 3 days and holds the validity of 14 days. Having a 3-day visit to Djibouti visa is very convenient. The procedure is based on the applicant’s nationality. Most certainly, it only takes 72 hours for a regular visa application to be accepted. If there is some kind of urgency, however, then the entire work of obtaining a Djibouti visa online can also be done within 24 hours. The entire process is hassle-free if you have collected and submitted all the necessary documents included in the process.
READ ALSO: Djibouti visa policy
DJIBOUTI VISA COST
A 3-day Djibouti E Visa cost is USD 37.0 for a 14-day daily service visa.
If due to an important meeting in Djibouti, you want to get your visa earlier, or you have a personal matter to attend, then you can opt to get a Djibouti visa with an express service. The cost of a three-day Djibouti Express Service visa is USD 200 because it is provided within 24 hours.
DJIBOUTI VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Passport- The first major requirement for getting a 3-day visit to Djibouti is a passport. The first and last pages should be scanned in high-resolution. Keep in mind the following points:
- It is important to obtain a clear scanned copy of the document and to check the first and last page of your valid passport and the scan should be in color mode.
- Your scanned passport should be of high-resolution so that it is clearly readable and visible.
- Two passport size Photographs with a white background and neutral facial expression.
- Your Return Flight Tickets to your home country.
- Proof of residence in Djibouti like your hotel Bookings.
- A cover letter that should clearly state the duration and purpose of your stay.
- Proof of Financial status to cover your Djibouti Trip.
- Invitation letter from your company in Djibouti if applying for a Business visa.
READ ALSO: How to apply Djibouti visa
DJIBOUTI VISA APPLICATION
The application process is quick for this visa. By going to our visa section and choosing Djibouti as your destination, you can apply via touristvisaonline.com. All you need to do is fill in the online application form for Djibouti Visa and upload all the necessary documents. Pay the fees online with your debit card or credit card and submit the form. We will validate the documents for you and, on your behalf, complete and send the form to the consulate. After that, the e-visa will be sent to your registered email ID.
STEPS TO TRACK YOUR DJIBOUTI VISA STATUS ONLINE
You can track your visa status by just entering the Application ID.
- Visit Tourist Visa Online
- Click on the icon which says, ‘Track Visa Status’.
- Enter your Application ID and click ‘Track’.
- In a couple of minutes, you are updated with your visa status. This method can be continuously followed until you have obtained your Djibouti visa online in your email ID.
Note: You can see your Application ID on the acknowledgment receipt you get after you submit details for visa processing. You can also check your Email ID for the same.
NO EXTENSION OF 3 DAY VISA
The 3 Days Djibouti Visa is a single-entry, non-extendable type. You have to leave the country by the 3rd day of your arrival. If you want to come back, you have to apply for a new visa of the same or longer duration. This visa cannot be extended.
READ ALSO: Do I need a visa for Djibouti
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DJIBOUTI E VISA AND DJIBOUTI VISA ON ARRIVAL
The eVisa (Electronic Visa) is a simple, digital way to apply for a travel permit. It's processed electronically and forwarded upon approval to your email address. It is important to print it before you go and take it with you on your trip in order to show your authorization to immigration officials. Only via Ambouli International Airport, travelers who receive E Visas can enter the country.
On the other hand, at border control, a Visa on Arrival (VoA) will usually be applied upon arrival at the country's airport. The Djibouti government, however, no longer accepts VoAs and directs all tourists to apply in advance online. If you hold a diplomatic, service, or official passport, then that is the only exception and that this restriction is waived and you can obtain a VoA.
The above-mentioned article contains all the information about the 3 Days Djibouti Visa.