Suriname Tourist Card is a special type of visa assigned to several countries of the world. Tourists of this visa holder are allowed to stay in the country for 90 days, without being in the stress of visa renewable, which is not possible on Suriname E-visa. Suriname E-visa allows a stay-over period of a maximum of 60 days, and if you wish to stay more, you ought to renew your visa for the next 30 days.
Formally, the Suriname tourist card is an identity card of the tourist which continuously remains with them until the 90th day, till your visa didn't expire.
Being called a holder of Suriname Tourist card, you must keep these important instructions in your mind
- Your passport must be valid of 6 months before the arrival of Suriname airport
- The Suriname Tourist card will only allow applicants a single entry in Suriname and they can remain to stay there for at least 90 days (3 Months)
- You must be a native of counted those 52 countries
- You should be able to prove at the airport that you have sufficient funds to cover all the costs associated with your travel to Suriname
- Possession of a Visa for Suriname does not provide an automatic right of entry into the country. An immigration officer at the airport may refuse your entry if they think that such a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that such a person's presence in Suriname would be contrary to national interests or security