Travellers holding E- Visa for Suriname provide permission to travel and visit country for the tourist purpose . The republic government of Suriname provide E Visa/ E tourist card for tourists. Through E Visa you can enter the country for single or multiple times. The amount of e Visa is between US$15 to US$360. Visitor can apply for e Visa 72 hours prior to their journey.
E Visa or electronic visa allows you to visit foreign country and live their fir yhe specific period of time. In , E Visa visitor fill all of their personal and passport information through internet. The whole elaborated process of obtaining visa is done online. If you want to visit Suriname for specific reason like visiting freinds, relatives business, cultural or sport activities and for tourism . Then , you can go for the E Visa option.
READ ALSO: Visa policy of Suriname
In order to issue or for obtaining Suriname E Visa :
- Visiting country for short period.
- Validity of your passport should has to be around 6 months.
- At least Two blank and empty pages on your passbook.
- You should have return tickets.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR E VISA
- Passport - Uploading photo of your cover and your personal information page .
- Travel Plan and Travel Itenary - Details about your return and ticket information.
- Passport size photo
- For attending businesses meeting you should have issued official letter from the industry or company.
- Copy of any identity card.
- Hotel or apartment booking details.
READ ALSO: How long does it take to get a visa for Suirname
PROCEDURE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM FOR E VISA
- REGISTRATION - In order to get e Visa first you have to register yourself on the official Website of the Suriname Government.
- APPLICATION FORM - After registering yourself you have to fill the online application form. You should upload all the necessary documents and fill all the important details. Mentioning your Nationality and personal details correctly.You can use E passport for the e Visa application form. *It is necessary that the Information in your passport and details mentioned in application form must match. Ensure you have good . Otherwise, you may face issues while applying for visa . Sometimes due to security reasons you might not be able to manage the site properly.
- PAYMENT - Pay the fees online . You can use Debit Card , Credit card , Master Card for the online transaction. Before doing final transaction make sure that you have filled all the details correctly . After filling bank and amount details you can do online transaction. It is necessary that your card should have 3D secure system .
- RECEIPT - After final transaction you will confirmation code through your email id. You can print the receipt in PDF format for your satisfaction or you can also download it online.
- APPROVAL OR REJECTION OF APPLICATION - Wait for the approval of your Visa and track the status of your Visa online through the website. If your application form get rejected then you can try again and submit the form again. You will get E Visa online through email id on approval. Take out the print out of your E Visa and carry it while traveling. Also keep the E Visa in PDF format in your mobile phones.
PROCEDURE AFTER REACHING SURINAME
- You have to show your approved E Visa to the immigration officer at the airport.
Time Taken for approval or rejection of your Visa.
Generally, they take 72 hours to give approval through online. The processing time may get delayed during national holidays or while closures.
READ ALSO: Reasons to visit Suriname
There are Two type of Visas:
1) Tourist Visa - If you are visiting country for the tourist purposes. You want to explore the architecture, forests , natural places and more then you can apply for Tourist Visa. A tourist visa is popular because of its easygoing application procedures. With e tourist card of Suriname a traveller can stay in the country for the time period of 90 days and it is especially used by tourists.
2 ) Business Visa - If you are visiting country for some businesses or work related purpose . Then you can go for business Visa . It will not allow to get job in the country through business card. It is important to inform the company or institute . Some additional documents are required for business Visa which includes an issued letter or extract from the inviting company and an invitation letter officially provided by the company you are visiting .