Egypt is a country located in the northeastern region of Africa. The country is famous for the pyramids, Nile, beaches, and so many other things. People often visit this country to experience the beauty of the Sahara and indulge in the beauty of the country. The spellbound country has recently seen an increase in its tourism sector. And, if you are someone who is looking forward to a trip to this nation, you must know about how to track Egypt visa application form.
The Egypt visa online method is not at all tricky and it will just take a few minutes of your time to get the information that you need.
STEPS TO APPLY AND TRACK EGYPT VISA APPLICATION
The steps to apply for Egypt visa application form are:
OPEN THE APPLICATION FORM
To open the form, you need to go to our website. After that, enter your citizenship and the country you wish to travel/need a visa for. You also need to enter the country you are currently staying in and then proceed.
After you proceed you will get the option to choose from the types of visa. In there, you will be able to see the various kinds of tourist visas available for the country, their fee, as well as processing time. You have to select one from them and then proceed.
The form will then open right infront you within a few seconds.
READ ALSO: Egypt visa fees
FILL THE FORM
After you get the form, you need to fill it up with the information that are being asked. Make sure to provide the correct information about yourself. Any false information may get your visa rejected.
UPLOAD THE DOCUMENTS
While filling out the form, there are certain Egypt visa requirements that you need to fulfill. The documents that you need to submit are:
- Passport- the passport should not expire within six months from your date of travel. If you see that it is going to expire, you should renew it. It must also contain two blank pages that would be needed for the stamp purpose.
- Photographs- you will also have to submit several passport size photographs. The photographs must be clicked on a white background with enough lighting so that your face is seen clearly. It should also cover 80% of the frame with your face.
- Cover letter- a cover letter should basically state the purpose of your visit to the country in detail. It should be intriguing, as it will be sent to the officials.
- Bank statement- the bank statement for the last three months is needed as a proof that you will be able to handle yourself while you stay in the country. It is also collected as a proof that you will also be able to handle the dependents that are traveling along with you.
- Hotel bookings- this is collected as a proof of accommodation.
- Flight reservations tickets- return flight tickets are needed as proof that once you are completed traveling within the country, you will return back to your home country.
PAY THE VISA FEE
After the documents have been uploaded, you will be redirected to the payment page. Here, you will have to pay the Egypt visa fees. Make sure to make the payment using a valid payment method.
After you have paid the fee, you are done with the process. You can note down the application ID. You will need that during the tracking process.
READ ALSO: Do I need a visa for Egypt
The steps to track your application status are:
OPEN THE WEBSITE
Open the website and move on to the track visa status icon that you will find on the top right corner of the page. Click on that option and proceed.
ENTER THE APPLICATION ID
After that, a page will open that will ask for your ID. The app ID is provided on your email. You need to enter that and then proceed.
After you are done with this, within a few seconds you will get your status. If your request has been approved, you can download your visa from there itself.
READ ALSO:How to get Egypt visa
Before you travel to a foreign country, you need to meet the minimum eligibility criteria. In the case of Egypt, they are:
- You must appear to be a genuine traveler. This means that you should have good and fair intentions behind visiting the country.
- You should not have any criminal records against your name. To prove this, you will have to provide the police clearance certification to the council. You can obtain that from the nearest police station in your home country.
- You must be in good and sound health and meet the minimum criteria needed for medical inspection. You must also have health insurance in your name.
- You must have necessary travel equipment that is needed to prove that you are a genuine traveler.
- You must have enough funds in your bank account to bear all your as well as the expenses of the dependent/s while you are in the country.
THINGS TO DO
When in Egypt, you will fall short of adventurous things to do. There is a long list, and we have provided a few here that you can definitely consider doing:
- Cruise the Nile River: this is the best way to see the iconic landmarks of the country such as the alley of the kings, temples of luxor, Philae, Kom Ombo, and so many more. You can book a five star luxury cruise and enjoy the time with your family and friends.
- Discover the new and old in Cairo: you can explore so much in the capital city. You can visit the old churches, visit the pyramids. You can also shop the new style statements in the markets, and eat your heart out in one of the famous restaurants.
- Scuba diving in the Red Sea: If you are up for some more adventure, you can also try scuba diving in the red sea. You can also try the certification course here along with the warm water as well as excellent visibility.
READ ALSO: Egypt visa free countries
Q. Can I get the visa on arrival?
If you belong to one of the Egypt visa on arrival countries then you will surely enjoy that facility. You can check the list to know your eligibility.
Q. I am a resident of the GCC nations. Do I need to avail a visa?
The Egypt visa for GCC residents is not needed. You can enter the country freely without acquiring a visa.
Q. What is the Egypt visa processing time?
Once you have applied for it, the application gets approved between 5-7 business days.
With so many things to do and places to visit, the country surely should be added to the bucket list of every traveler around the world. And, now that you know all about how to track Egypt visa application form, you are all set to step up into this magical and mysterious country.