There can be several reasons due to which your visa to Egypt is declined. Given below are some of the things that you can do to check why it has happened and how can you get a visa,
- First of all, you can check with the airline and the consulate. This is applicable for individuals who are flying into Cairo and then they will fly out to India without leaving the international section of the airport. You can also use Emirates for inbound to make sure that you land and depart from the same terminal and your baggage is also checked all the way through. You are required to have complete knowledge about this before traveling.
- Most of the embassies around the world provide an actual reason for the refusal of a visa. If you have to guess this it can be very problematic because several things can be the reason for the refusal of your visa. It can be a bit unfair but officials follow simple procedures and process a visa application and if all the boxes are not checked then you will not be provided with a visa.
READ ALSO: How to get Egypt visa
Cost of the ticket comparison
- Also, the cost of the ticket is less from Cairo than from Tel Aviv/ Istanbul. In case you have a good friend in Egypt then you should join with him and it can be very helpful for to you to find out why your visa is rejected. You don’t need to provide information about this relative of your in the visa application form while applying.
READ ALSO: 30 days Egypt tourist visa
For foreign students in Israel,
- For foreign students in Israel, the individuals are provided with as much find as their Israeli counterparts and are not allowed to work. The bank account statement of the applicant needs to be healthy and it should have at least more than sufficient funds for 10 days.
- However, these things become useless if the visa rejection is on superficial assumption and in such a case there is very little that you can do. However, you can check and apply for Visa Again by correcting the mistakes.