Armenia is a nation that is popularly known for its pilgrimage and religious devotees of cultural places. The Yerevan in Armenia houses the famous Republic Square and Matenadaran library. Whereas, Lake seven is a must-visit for its refreshing recreational activities and ancient historic monasteries. There are many tourist places known for their resorts, cultural heritage, religion, adventure, etc. It is a sight worth beholding! However, if you are planning to visit Armenia, you must apply for an 120 days Armenia tourist visa. You can easily fill your Armenia visa application form and obtain your Armenia visa online and we will help with speeding up your Armenia e visa processing time.
Types of Visa: Tourist Visa:
120 days Armenia tourist Visa
An Armenian tourist visa is the ideal visa for you if you are planning on traveling to the country for private purposes like tourism, sightseeing, attending business meetings, or visiting your relatives. You must follow the passport and visa requirements while you are applying for your 120 days Armenia tourist visa.
120 days single entry tourist visa with Armenia visa cost of 100.0USD and processing fees of 26.0
In case, you are applying for an Armenian visa, it is necessary to submit an Armenia visa application online at least 8 business days before the date of arrival in the country. This gives us sufficient time to process and approve your visa.
Other Armenia visa types:
A business visa allows you to go to Armenia for commercial work such as finalizing a deal, attending conferences and important meetings, or getting your entrepreneurial business established. The company must sponsor you as you will be visiting during your stay. The company has to provide you all the necessary documents so that you can obtain your visa.
A visit visa is issued if you intend to enter Armenia for tourism, visiting relatives, business meetings, transportation, and other commercial interest, medical treatment, or other short-term stays or appointments. A visitor visa is issued for a single entry or for multiple entries that have a validity of one year.
A transit visa is issued if you intend to enter the country with a single entry visa or multiple entry visa that is valid for 1 year with a duration of stay of no more than 3 days that is an extendable maximum for 4 days.
READ ALSO: Types Of Armenia Visa
How to extend a visa in Armenia?
You can extend your tourist visa or transit visa through the Passport and Visa Department of Armenia. You can file a request for an extension of up to the maximum days allowed for your visa. Armenian visas on arrival are generally issued for a maximum of 120 days with the possibility to extend for 60 days which varies according to your visa type.
How to apply for a 120 days Armenia tourist visa?
These are the easy steps through which you can apply for your Armenian visa if you are eligible for Armenia visa-free country of Armenia visa on arrival and get your visa processed as soon as possible:
- Visit our website to apply for an Armenia visa online.
- Select “My citizenship” and choose your citizenship.
- Select “Where I am from” enter your native place or choose from the dropbox.
- Select “Where Am I Going” and choose the country you are going to.
- Click for “Apply Visa” to proceed further.
- Choose 120 days Armenia tourist visa and click on “Proceed to Apply”
- Fill in the personal details forms, passport details form, upload the required documents, and make the payment online through your preferred payment option.
READ ALSO: Armenia Visa Policy
Documents required for 120 days Armenia tourist visa
These are the list of Armenia visa requirements:
- Your country passport must have a validity of at least 6 months from the date of arrival, containing 1 blank page for stamping.
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the visa applicant as recent as 3 months for identification purposes.
- Making the payment through a valid debit/credit card for Armenia e visa fees amounting to 126.0USD (Processing charge + visa fee)
- Correct email address to receive a copy of the approved and processed e-visa.
- A copy of the confirmed return tickets
- Proof of Accommodation or residence in Armenia
- Proof of financial income or bank statements of 3 months.
These requirements are necessary to obtain a 120 days Armenia tourist visa.