The mystical beauty of Armenia calls out every traveller to witness it. If you are a UAE resident who is planning on your next trip to this beautiful land, then you must be wondering about the requirement of your visa.
Do you need a visa or not will depend upon the fact that if you are a citizen or a non-national resident in UAE.
The citizens of UAE are eligible to travel to Armenia visa-free, however, for non-national residents like Indians in Dubai who are wishing to travel to Armenia, the process is a bit different.
Here’s everything you wish to learn about the Armenia visa from Dubai for Indians.
WHY DO INDIAN RESIDENTS OF DUBAI NEED VISAS FOR ARMENIA?
Armenia allows the Emiratis to travel without a visa however the same could not be done for Indian residents of UAE.
This is because Indians in Dubai aren’t classified as citizens of the UAE. And for any other Emirate non-national residents of UAE, the process will vary based on their nationality.
So Indian nationals in UAE are not eligible for travelling visa-free but are required to complete an easy and quick process of e-visa to get their visa for Armenia.
READ ALSO: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ARMENIA VISA RULES
ARE INDIANS ELIGIBLE FOR E-VISA?
Yes, the Indian nationals are eligible for Armenia e-visa. So, if Indians in Dubai want to travel to Armenia, all they have to do is apply for an e-visa, which takes about 5-10 minutes to complete and get their e-visa.
E-visa is an electronic visa that is processed in digital form. This visa is applied for and received online. Indians can not only apply but also receive their Armenia visa from Dubai right at their own comfort.
ARMENIA VISA TYPES
Indians in Dubai are eligible to apply for the following Armenia visas:
Tourist visa: This visa permits applicants to enter Armenia for tourism and recreational purposes.
Business visa: This visa lets applicants conduct work or business-related activities in Armenia.
The Armenia e-visa is of 2 types:
21-day visa: This visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issuing, not the date of entry, and allows the applicant to stay in Armenia for 21 days.
120 days visa: This visa is valid for 180 days since its issue and the let applicant stay in for 120 days.
READ ALSO: TIME REQUIRED FOR ARMENIA E VISA PROCESSING
WHAT ARE THE VISA REQUIREMENTS?
Following are the Armenia e-visa requirements for Indians in Dubai:
- India passport that must be 6 months valid
- Passport size photograph
- Bank statement of the applicant that shows the proof of enough funds for the trip
- Copies of Hotel reservations to act as proof of accommodation
- Copies of confirmed flight bookings
- The email address that will receive the applicant’s visa.
- Credit or debit card that will work for payment of Armenia visa fee.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ARMENIA E-VISA?
Armenia visa for Indians only requires a few steps.
Indian passport holders can easily acquire Armenia visa online by following the given instructions:
- The first step towards the visa is downloading the Armenia e-visa application.
- The application form contains a set of instructions, read it carefully and fill out the form correctly.
- Then attach the digitally scanned documents in the applications as asked by the form.
- After completing the form, review it thoroughly for any mistakes.
- Next, you will find a “Submit” option and as you press on it you will be taken to the payment tab.
- In the payment tab, you will be able to credit or debit card to make an online payment for the Armenia e-visa.
- Take a printout of the e-visa once you receive it via email and carry the printout as it will be verified at the entry port.
ARMENIA VISA CHECKPOINTS
- Ayrum train station.
- Gogawan land border point with Georgia.
- Meghri land border with Iran.
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
HOW LONG CAN INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS STAY IN ARMENIA?
Armenia visa lets Indian passport holders stay in for 21 to 120 days. Armenia visa can also be extended for 60 more days as well. If travellers wish to stay for more days then they would have to apply for permits.
READ ALSO: IS ARMENIA SAFE TO VISIT
HOW DO WE HELP?
Tourist visa online is a one-stop destination for all your visa problems. We don’t just provide you with detailed information for your visa but also apply for a visa on your behalf.
All you are supposed to do is just get us your documents and the rest will be taken care of. In case of any doubts or troubles, you will be assisted by our 24x7 available team. And you get to enjoy all such premium services at a very low price.
If you wish to learn more about us or about Armenia visa from Dubai for Indians then you can easily reach us.