Japan is a country of four major islands and many small islands. It lies in the Pacific Ocean, between the Sea of Japan and the East China Sea. The capital is Tokyo, which may also be considered one of the world's largest cities. The Embassy of Japan in the Republic of Armenia announces that it will allow nationals of Armenia, aged 18 or over, who wish to travel to Japan as tourists (tourism purposes), without any visa application required, for a maximum period of 15 days, commencing from April 1st, 2017. Check out how one can apply for a visa to Armenia as a citizen of Japan.
READ ALSO: GUIDE TO ARMENIA BUSINESS VISA
ARMENIA VISA CRITERIA FOR JAPAN NATIONALS
Here are the Armenia visa for Japan nationals visa criteria. Check out to know more.
- Valid Japanese passport photocopies with a clear coloured front and last complete page and a minimum validity of six months.
- A tourist visa for Armenia visa is a document that allows you to visit Armenia within a country for leisure but not for work.
- Business visas for Armenia are issued by government officials to visitors who intend to lead business procedures and meetings which do not develop work or lucrative jobs in a specific country.
- Visitor visas for Armenia were non-immigrant visas for those who want to visit Armenia for a short period of time for business, tourism, or a combination of the two.
- Users of Official or Professional Passports are eligible for an official visa.
- Diplomatic visa - for owners of essential travel documents and those with a diplomat position.
- Single-section or multiple-passage travel visas.
READ ALSO: ARMENIA NEEDS A VISA FOR FILIPINO
ARMENIA E-VISA FOR JAPAN NATIONALS
The Armenia e-Visa, which is a digital visa acquired by completing an online visa process digitally. However, only a few nations are allowed. This e-visa service to Armenia for Japanese nationals can be declared as the fastest as well as the most simple option to obtain a visitor e-visa to visit Armenia. As said, only a few nations are now allowed to opt for this fastest service of delivering e-visa. Japan is one among them. So now Japan could easily go with the visa process for visas on arrival as well as tourist visas. This means that whenever the applicants face some problems regarding the applications including missing uphold required papers, the tourist will be obliged to participate in the Armenia visa program for Japanese nationals. Those who are unable to apply for the e-Visa service for Armenia to Japan online can immediately contact the tourist visa online service. This takes longer since it requires visiting the closest embassies as well as submitting an application.
Armenia's tourist visa policy to Japan stipulates that inhabitants of all over 190 countries worldwide. This means now all over the world can get a visa, including Japan of some kind in order if they want to visit Armenia for a shorter duration.
READ ALSO: WHAT TO DO AFTER ARMENIA VISA REJECTION
If you are looking forward to travelling to Armenia for business or pleasure, then do not forget about the visa formalities. To make sure that your trip will be smooth, apply for an electronic visa before planning a trip to Japan. The article will help you to get through each and every point of the immigration process as well as data on what papers are necessary for the Armenia visa process. We hope, this article gave a clear view about the visa policies. Kindly let us know if there is anything else we could do for you by visiting our website now.