Armenia is the magical land of culture, traditions and history. Pretty landscapes and mountains welcome each tourist into the land of Armenia.
Whether you need a visa for Armenia will be answered based on your nationality.
If you are a Lithuanian citizen, then an Armenia visa is not your requirement to get entry into Armenia.
Lithuanian citizens enjoy the upper hand of not needing a visa for Armenia. And if you are from Armenia then here’s all you need to learn about the Armenia visa for Lithuania.
DO LITHUANIAN CITIZENS REQUIRE ARMENIA VISA?
No, citizens of Lithuania does not require an Armenia visa to enter as they belong to the list of visa-free countries. Nationals of Lithuania enjoy the benefit of not requiring a visa to validate their entry or stay in Armenia.
READ ALSO: ARMENIA VISA DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
ARMENIA VISA POLICY
Armenia visa policy states regulations that are needed travellers to be aware of:
- Based on applicant requirements and nationality, their Armenia visa type may vary.
- There are selected nations that are eligible to travel to Armenia visa-free.
- Armenia e-visa is a digital visa that allows travellers to enjoy quick visa processing.
- Around 70 countries are eligible for Armenia e-visa
- One can stay in Armenia for up to 20-120 days based upon its validity.
- Countries that are not on the list of e-visa can opt for embassy visas or for visas on arrival based upon their nationality.
WHAT DO LITHUANIANS REQUIRE TO ENTER ARMENIA?
Lithuanians do not need visas but would require the following supporting documents in order to enter Armenia:
- Valid Lithuanian passport that has a validity of 6 months
- The passport must have at least 2 blank unmarked pages in it.
- Bank statements will prove that the Lithuanian traveller has enough funds for the trip.
- Travel itineraries like copies of hotels and fligh bookings for verification.
READ ALSO: ARMENIA VISA FREE COUNTRIES
WHAT ARE THE OTHER VISA-FREE COUNTRIES?
Following are the Armenia visa-free countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Republic of Cyprus
- Russian Federation
- United Kingdom
- United States
TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR ARMENIA TRAVELLERS
Here are some tips for Lithuanians in Armenia, that can follow to improve their experience;
- Use a taxi as public transport as it is cheaper and also convenient. Remember to use a taxi with meter so you don't get cheated on money.
- Do dress modestly as Armenia is a little conservative nation.
- Do visit the local open air markets, these markets have some great products that youcan take as souvenirs.
- Travellers are advised to not travel to Nagorono-Karabakh and nearby territories due to the recent hostilities.
- Do travel outside the cities to enjoy the history and culture of the small villages.
READ ALSO: 21 DAYS ARMENIA TOURIST VISA
HOW DO WE HELP
Tourist visa online helps you not just getting visa information but also in applying for visa.
All we require is that you provide valid documentation and pay the visa processing fee. We guarantee our clients an efficient visa process that they can complete at their leisure. With us, you have little to no possibility of having your visa denied. And, if you have any questions, our expert team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for you.
All of these quality services are available to you for a very modest cost.
If you still find yourself interested in learning more about the Armenia visa for Lithuania then you can easily get in touch with us.