Armenia is a country full of a lot of surprises. The following article focuses on whether you need a visa as a UAE resident to travel to Armenia. To travel to any country, you are required to have a valid visa, but if you are a UAE resident wishing to travel to Armenia, then there's good news for you.
You don’t need a visa to Armenia as a UAE resident. For those who are not nationals of emirates but are emirate residents, there’s a different protocol to be followed for you all.
All the necessary details regarding all the visa requirements or travel requirements as a UAE resident to Armenia are in the following article.
The requirement for a visa to Armenia depends on your nationality. If you are certified and classed as a valid citizen of UAE then you do not require any sort of visa to travel to Armenia. Except for the UAE residents, people from other countries including people from America, Australia, and Britain are permitted to visit Armenia without any sort of Visa.
The visa for Armenia for any UAE resident allows them to stay in Armenia for 10 days. The rules are a little different for people who are a resident of the emirates but not a citizen under the UAE or the other countries kept in the visa exception list. They are required to have a visa to travel to Armenia.
READ ALSO: 21 DAYS ARMENIA TOURIST VISA
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS FOR UAE RESIDENTS.
If you are a UAE resident, you do not require any sort of visa, so you do not have to apply for one either. Even though you don’t need a visa, you still need to fulfill some of the important requirements needed for the trip.
Following is the list of all the important requirements and the documents needed from you to travel to Armenia as a UAE resident:
- All UAE citizens traveling to Armenia are required to have a valid passport with a minimum validity of at least 6 months on their arrival in the country of Armenia.
- You are required to show your travel tickets to the immigration officers at the airport to confirm your trip.
READ ALSO: TYPES OF ARMENIA VISA
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-NATIONALS.
If you are a resident of UAE but do not have a valid passport of the Emirates and your nationality falls under the category of the countries eligible for traveling in Armenia, then you need a visa to travel to Armenia.
To obtain a visa for Armenia as a member of an eligible country, you can just easily apply for an Armenian visa online. By applying online you will get a valid e-Visa. All you need to do is fill the visa application form for Armenia, submit the necessary documents and pay for the processing fees and you will be good to go.
To obtain a valid visa for Armenia, the following are the requirements all the applicants are supposed to meet and all the documents required to be submitted during the time of their visa application for Armenia:
- All the applicants must have a valid passport with a minimum validity of at least six months on their arrival in Armenia.
- All the visa applicants, once they get their visa, must enter Armenia from the following checkpoints authorized by the Armenian government:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan.
- Gavan land border point with Georgia.
- Aurum train station.
- Meghri land border with Iran.
All the applicants are required to submit the following scanned documents while filling the visa application form:
- A recent passport-sized photograph should be colored and taken within 6 months.
- A scanned copy of the information page of the passport of the applicant for identity verification.
- Applicants are even required to provide other necessary information like the details related to the plane tickets, travel itinerary, proof for the confirmed reservations for the stay in any hotel.
- Applicants are required to submit bank statements proving that they are eligible enough and they have enough funds to travel to Armenia.
- In case of visiting any family member or friend, applicants are required to submit all the information like the address proof, citizenship proofs, and identity proofs of the relative or friend you are visiting in Armenia. Also, a valid letter stating the invitation to the country of Armenia is required to be submitted.
READ ALSO: 120 DAYS ARMENIA TOURIST VISA
E-VISA APPLICATION FOR ARMENIA.
Applying for a visa online is a very easy and simple process and it takes hardly 20 minutes to be completed if you provide all the information properly and submit all the necessary documents.
All you have to do is fill the visa application form with all your details like your full name, date of birth, etc., and all the important passport information like your passport number, date of issuing of the passport, and the date of expiry of your passport. Also, you are supposed to have a valid passport with a minimum validity of months on your entry into the country of Armenia.
You will be asked a few security-based questions to confirm your identity and a few health-related questions will also be required to be answered. Make sure to fill in all the right details as any incorrectly filled forms or wrong applications will be immediately rejected by the immigration officers, so do recheck all the details once you have filled all the important information.
Once you have filled in all the required information, applicants now have to submit all the required documents listed above in the documents section. After submitting the documents, pay the visa application fees. Once you have paid the fees, your application is considered as successfully submitted.
You will receive all the updates regarding your passport through your registered email address. You will receive your passport in PDF format through your registered email address once approved by the immigration officers.
It might take 3 business days or sometimes even more for the approval of your visa application form, so do remember to apply for your visa at least a week before your travel to Armenia.