Travelling to Armenia for an Albania national visa is fairly easy and can be done in a few hours, but be sure to follow the right procedure. The first step of course is dealing with the embassies of both countries; this process begins by making an appointment (or calling) and then visiting the embassy or consulate. If you are travelling from Albania to Armenia, you will need your passport, three passport-sized photos and a letter issued by your local police station stating that you do not have any. It is possible to collect a visa for Armenia despite having received an invitation letter, but the procedure is much more difficult. But if you're an Albanian citizen, the method for obtaining a tourist visa for Armenia is as continues to follow:
READ ALSO: ARMENIA VISA FREE COUNTRIES
ALBANIAN NATIONALS CAN VISIT ARMENIA WITHOUT A VISA
Albanian citizens who wish to travel to Armenia can now shortly be permitted to travel to Armenia without obtaining a visa. Yes, it is officially declared that Around 3 million citizens of the Southeast Countries in Europe will be able to enter Armenia without a visa and stay for up to 180 days every year.
This programme has been inaugurated for a larger effort to enhance the tourist industry in Armenia along with developing diplomatic ties with Albania and building the foundation for reciprocal identification of the peoples of both nations. The government of Albania created this strategy for visa-free in August 2021. Soon, Albanians will be able to go to Armani without a visa.
READ ALSO: ARMENIA VISA POLICY
REQUIREMENTS OF ARMENIA VISA FOR ALBANIA NATIONALS
Here are some basic requirements one should qualify to get approved in Armenia visa
- Passport of Albania resident having at least 1 blank page and the least expiration of 6 months from the intended date of arrival.
- A current passport-sized photo of the candidate is required.
- To deposit the eVisa charge, you'll need a valid payment method. for eg credit card, debit card
- A copy of the authorized Armenia electronic visa (e-visa) will be sent to your existing email account.
- You might be required to download if you are from one of the following countries:
- Return flight tickets that have been confirmed
- residential proof of candidate staying while in Armenia.
- bank reports of the previous month’s bank accounts (3 months)
- When the applicant receives the authorized eVisa in the email account, one should take a printout to show as proof to the Armenian security or in the border control when they arrive.
READ ALSO: 120 DAYS ARMENIA TOURIST VISA
If you want to visit Armenia at any time in the future, the preferred technique to do so is to get an Armenian visa. By doing so, you could save a lot of the worry and inconvenience that comes with trying to enter the nation without one. It's crucial to apply for an Armenian tourist visa ahead of time so that you don't have any issues while en route. Whether you're looking for a quick weekend trip or an extended stay, Armenia is an unforgettable travel destination. To learn more about Armenia's visa process, follow the link below to fill out our online form.