Few things need to be kept in mind before traveling to the country. Certain visa requirements are needed to be fulfilled by the tourist, if they failed to fulfill the needs of the visa requirements then the visa application form will be rejected. The tourist is also advised to fill in the correct details any changes in the information will result in rejection of the visa application.
There are certain documents needed for the visa application and there is some of the personal information of the tourist, which will include the name, Date Of birth, age, etc. There are different types of visas that are available for the person who wants to travel to the country. There are many facilities like the visa on arrival, e visa tourists can choose the type of visa as per their convenience.
READ ALSO: ARMENIA VISA FEE
Armenia visa facility for Pakistani citizens
Being a Pakistani citizen, if you wish to travel to Armenia, then you will need a valid visa. The visa is only valid for a short duration of 120 days. You can even apply for a single entry or multiple entry visa for Armenia.
As a Pakistani citizen, you do not have the access to apply online for a visa to Armenia, since there is no facility of obtaining an e-Visa for a Pakistani citizen wishing to travel to Armenia.
Neither can you obtain a visa on your arrival to Armenia, thus to travel to Armenia from Pakistan, you will have to get a visa before traveling to the country.
Documents required in a visa application for Armenia
To obtain a visa for traveling from Pakistan to Armenia, you need to submit some important required documents, for identity proofs and security purposes. Once you submit the documents, only then your visa application can be approved. Any applicants whose documents are incorrectly submitted will not get his/her visa approved by the immigration officers.
So to enter the country of Armenia and obtain a visa for the same, applicants are required to submit the following mentioned required documents in person at the Armenian Embassy.
READ ALSO: IS ARMENIA SAFE TO VISIT
The documents required are as follows:
- A filled application form with all the information is rightly filled because any incorrectly filled information can lead to the rejection of your visa application.
- A recent passport-sized photo should be colored and taken within almost 6 months.
- A valid original passport is required ( passport requirements are listed below).
- A scanned copy of the information page of your passport is also required for identity purposes.
- A valid proof of payments for the visa application and processing fees of the visa.
- An invitation letter stating all the details regarding the visit if traveling to meet family friends, for jobs or business purposes.
All the applicants are required to fulfill the following passport requirements:
- Passport must have a minimum validity of at least six months on your arrival in Armenia.
- A copy of the information page of the passport, the issuing date, and the date of expiry of the passport is required.
- Passport must have at least 2 blank pages for stamping by the immigration officers while traveling from Pakistan to Armenia.
READ ALSO: TIME REQUIRED FOR ARMENIA E VISA PROCESSING
Application for a visa from Pakistan to Armenia:
Visa application for Armenia is a very easy process. All you have to do is follow the following steps mentioned below and you will be good to go:
- Step - 1: Applicants are required to visit the nearest Armenian embassy and fill the visa application form for Armenia. In the form, you will ask for your personal information like your full name, date of birth, gender, nationality, place of birth, contact information, and a valid email address. You will also be asked to provide necessary passport information like passport number, date of issuing, date of expiry, etc. You will be required to answer a few security-based questions and some health-related questions too.
- Step - 2: Applicants are required to provide a valid invitation letter stating the purpose of visit, the place to stay, the address proof, identity proof, and the contact details of the person being visited. The date of your entry in Armenia and your date of departure are also required to be filled in the visa application form.
- Step - 3: All the applicants are required to submit all the important and required documents in the visa application form. Make sure to submit all the right documents. In case of submission of any wrong document, the visa application of the applicant will be immediately rejected by the immigration officers. The list of all the required documents iasstated above. Remember to carry a valid passport and a scanned copy of all the required documents.
- Step - 4: Once the visa application form is completely and correctly filled and all the required documents are submitted, applicants are required to pay the visa application fees. Once the fee is submitted, then only your visa application will be considered successfully submitted. Applicants must have a valid form of payment like a debit card or credit card.
After all the thabove-mentioneded steps are completed, your application will be sent to the immigration officers for approval, once approved you will receive your visa at your registered home address.
The Visa approval process can sometimes take a time of about 3-4 days if there is high demand, so people wishing to travel from Pakistan to Armenia must apply for a visa at least a week before their trip to Armenia.