If you are wondering how to get an Armenia visa for Lebanese citizens, then this article is the right place for you.
We are going to discuss the process of application, eligibilities, visa fee and even recommend you a good travel agency, so that your trip is smooth and stress-free.
Located in the Highlands of Western Asia, is a country called Armenia. It was formed after the Soviet Union was divided after the cold war.
It is currently a great place for tourists to visit both due to its natural beauty as well as the collection of history and art. The country is the home to several ancient civilizations such as the Christians, Greco-Romans and even some Buddhism.
You will be able to see monasteries and their counterpart spas and resorts. Make a pilgrimage to the volcanos near its Turkish border and see the remnants of mankind’s origins.
Continue reading the article below to find out all about the Armenia visa for Lebanon citizen procedure.
READ ALSO: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ARMENIA VISA RULES
As for the question of do Lebanese need visa for Armenia, you can first go to the page on tourist visa online. Enter the country of your residence, the place you hold citizenship to and the destination country. Once you hit enter, you shall be able to check if you need a visa or not.
Furthermore, the website will also list the various kinds of visas that you can choose from depending on your need. As of 2021, Lebanese citizens can get a visa on arrival right at the Armenia airport.
Visa on arrival
Being eligible for a visa on arrival is a very good thing since it makes travelling much easier. The visitor does not need to fill any application form beforehand.
Such travellers can land at the airport, receive their visa and then proceed to leave the premises.
READ ALSO: TIME REQUIRED FOR ARMENIA E VISA PROCESSING
Usually, visitors are always able to secure a visa on arrival soon after landing. However, it is very important to carry all your documents with you, since you will not have any backup plan to get them to a foreign country.
Hence, we have listed below a compilation of all the required documents, needed to score the Armenia visa on arrival for Lebanon citizen.
- An application form, filled rightly.
- Lebanese passport, which should be valid for the next six months.
- Two passport-sized photographs, taken in accordance with the international regulations.
- Tickets for your returning flight.
- If you have an immigration visa, then a resident permit.
- Bank statements of the past three months, proving that you are capable of financing your stay in the country.
It is always advisable to show these documents to an expert at a travel agency like tourist visa online. They will help you determine the authenticity and validity of the documents.
READ ALSO: APPLYING ARMENIA VISA FOR JORDANIAN
Alternatively, another great way to get a visa is to apply online. This is an especially good measure in lieu of the Covid pandemic. With an e-visa, you will not have to remain in the airport for any longer than required.
Here are the steps that you can follow to fill the online Armenia visa application for Lebanese:
- Visit either the official immigration website or go to the apply online page for tourist visa online.
- Pull up the application form and fill it, in accordance with the details mentioned on your passport and other identification papers.
- Attach the documents in a PDF format, digitally.
- Submit the visa fee, with a MasterCard or online banking.
- Hit enter and submit it.
- You will receive an email with your acknowledgement number.