All foreign nationals intending to visit Vietnam for any purpose should know about the visa policy of the country. Vietnam visa policy differs depending on the nationality, purpose, and duration of visit to the country. The visa policy of Vietnam for Belarus nationals states that whether they need a visa or not. Vietnam also provides visa-free Entries to a few countries. The Vietnam visa for Belarus nationals is not needed for short stays. The Vietnam visa for Belarus nationals is required for longer visits.
READ ALSO: DETAILED PROCESS OF VIETNAM VISA FOR JAPAN NATIONALS
Vietnam visa-free visit for Belarus nationals
Belarus Nationals planning to enter Vietnam for tourism purposes will not need to obtain visas for a certain period. The Vietnam visa-free visit stays in the country varies from 12 to 90 days which will differ on the nationality of the visitor. Belarus nationals will not need a Vietnam visa for 15 days stay only. It means the Vietnam visa-free visit for Belarus nationals is only allowed for 15 days or less than 15 days visit to the country. Belarus nationals can also travel to Vietnam for business purposes without obtaining a visa for the country.
But, Belarus nationals should complete their business work or meeting within 15 days. Belarus nationals have any plans to re-enter or visit Vietnam again in 30 days. They will need to get a Vietnam visa to enter the country. Temporarily the Vietnam visa-free visit for Belarus nationals is suspended. Vietnam visa exempted visit is temporarily suspended for many other nations.
Documents required for a visa-free visit to Vietnam
Belarus nationals will still need to present the original document at the immigration points to obtain entry.
- Belarus passport- to obtain 15 days visa-free entry to Vietnam, the passport should have a passport valid for 180 days.
- Flight tickets
- Accommodation details
- The purpose of a visit should be business or tourism
READ ALSO: ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VIETNAM VISA FOR LUXEMBOURG NATIONALS
Vietnam visa for Belarus nationals
Vietnam visa for Belarus nationals is required for a stay longer than 15 days. Belarus nationals can get their visa for Vietnam from the embassy. Belarus nationals who wish to acquire an embassy visa for Vietnam will need to visit the nearest embassy. Belarus Nationals should complete the required step to obtain a visa at the Vietnam embassy. Vietnam visa for Belarus nationals is also available in the form of a visa on arrival. Belarus nationals can apply for visas on arrival for Vietnam from the government official website. Then, Belarus nationals can receive their Vietnam visa from the immigration points at the Vietnam airport.
Vietnam e-visa for Belarus nationals
Belarus nationals will need visas if they are visiting Vietnam again within one month of their last travel. A longer stay and different purpose visits other than business or tourism will also need to obtain a visa for Vietnam. The e-visa for Vietnam can be used for many other reasons by Belarus nationals. Belarus citizens visiting any family member, relatives, or close friend can also apply for a Vietnam e-visa. Belarus nationals are eligible for Vietnam e-visa. E-visa is the necessary entry requirement if Belarus nationals are visiting the country for more than 15 days visit.
The validity of Vietnam e-visa for Belarus nationals is valid for up to 30 days. Belarus nationals Vietnam e-visa will remain valid for single entry only. Double-entry or multiple entries are not permitted for Belarus citizens visiting on 30 days e-visa to Vietnam.
Requirements for Belarus nationals to obtain an electronic visa for Vietnam
Belarus Nationals should have to meet certain criteria and requirements to get a Vietnam visa online without visiting the embassy.
- Belarus nationals will need a proper internet service to apply for an electronic visa to Vietnam.
- Belarus nationals will also need a debit card or credit card to pay the necessary fees for Vietnam electronic visa. Belarus can also directly transfer the fees from a bank account to pay Vietnam visa fees.
- An active E-mail account of Belarus nationals is the must-needed requirement for Vietnam e-visa.
- Belarus passport of the visitor or tourist applying for Vietnam e-visa.
READ ALSO: GUIDE TO APPLY VIETNAM VISA FOR SWITZERLAND NATIONALS
Vietnam e-visa steps for Belarus nationals
- Belarus passport holders can apply for a Vietnam e-visa by opening a tourist visa online
- Select "30 days stay visa to Vietnam".
- Give personal and passport details accurately in the Vietnam visa form.
- A scanned image of required documents should be uploaded after filling out the visa application form for Vietnam.
- Fees- Belarus nationals will need to pay the online fee for a Vietnam e-visa which is 50.0 USD.
- Acquire the Vietnam e-visa by downloading the digital visa sent to their email address.
Vietnam visa for Belarus nationals requirements can change. Therefore, Belarus nationals should check the requirements to visit Vietnam before applying for a visa. Belarus nationals can obtain 30 days e-visa for Vietnam by paying 50.0 USD fees on Tourist Visa Online.