Vietnam is a place where we have always heard of that wars and historic wars have taken place. So, whenever we think of Vietnam the first word that comes to mind is the Vietnam War. We must be wrong because Vietnam is not only known for its war or historic wars but Vietnam also has beautiful places and beautiful pagoda. Least do we know that Vietnam is also famous for its rich culture and traditions. Vietnam is also that place where the tourist can think of visiting the place in summer. Vietnam has a place called Dalat which should not be missed when you go to Vietnam during the summers. My Son and Hoi An are the Other famous places which the tourist will definitely love to visit and specially the lovers of the history will never want to miss these places. While you are planning to visit Vietnam you should not forget to visit the Mekong delta which is famous for its unusual attractions Because it has fruit orchards and we will be also surprised to know that it has floating market. There are also other advantages where you can relax. But before you are planning to visit Vietnam all the Serbian nationals must be aware that they need a visa to Vietnam. It is important for the Serbian nationals to note that they would get an evisa when they apply for the visa to Vietnam. So, you can apply for the Vietnam visa online or you can also go to the embassy and apply for the Vietnam visa but it is recommended that you apply for the Vietnam visa online itself. You can visit Vietnam for any purposes either you go for business purposes or for tourism purposes you need a visa for each and every purpose you go to Vietnam.
Tourist Visa Online helps to apply and process for the Online eVisa to Vietnam. We will help you throughout the whole process and you will get your application for your visa to Vietnam done completely without any problems. We will help you if you have any kind of problems while applying for the visa to Vietnam. While you are applying for the visa if you have any kind of problems do contact us at anytime of the day and we will help you out will all the possible ways that we have.
READ ALSO: VIETNAM TOURIST VISA GUIDE
Types of Visas available for the Serbian Nationals to go to Vietnam
Tourist Visa – As the name suggests and as we all know, this tourist visa is the most popular kind of visa that is opted by all the tourists from all over the world. This visa is mainly used by those people who want to explore the historic past of the Vietnam and want to spend their quality time holidaying and vacationing in Vietnam. Those people can also opt for tourist visa if they are planning to visit their family or their other relatives who are already residing in Vietnam. This Vietnam tourist visa is valid for 15 to 30 days and if someone wants to stay for more than 15 to thirty days then he or she needs to extend his or her visa to Vietnam.
Business Visa – As we all are aware that many people go to Vietnam for business purposes and this visa is mainly designed for those professionals who want to go to Vietnam to expand their business or to set up a new business or want to invest in the agricultural or the mining department or the industry of the Vietnam. The people who want to opt for this business visa must ensure that they have the cover letter from the institution which will be describing about their purpose of visiting Vietnam. If they want they can also extend their visa or opt for business visa which will be valid for 6 months.
READ ALSO: 30 DAYS VIETNAM TOURIST VISA
Documents that are needed for the Serbian nationals when they are applying for the visa to Vietnam
- The most an important thing is that the applicant should not forget to bring the passport which should be valid for at least 6 months while their stay in Vietnam.
- The applicant must not forget to bring the visa application forms whether they had applied online or offline.
- If you are going for tourism purposes or for business purposes you need to also show your hotel bookings or your proof of accommodation where you will be staying while your Stay duration in Vietnam.
- You must also bring with yourself to passport size photographs which should have at least 80% of your face coverage.
- You must also bring with yourself the airline tickets which will have the proof that when you are departing from the country and when you are arriving to the country.
- The applicant must not forget to bring the print out of the visa approval letter.
- You must also pay in cash either in USD dollars for the Vietnamese stamp at the airport.