Vietnam is an integral part of South East Asia for every tourist, who visits that part of the world. In this article, we are going to discuss how to get a Vietnam visa for New Zealand citizens easily.
Interested visitors can find out about the new covid travel rules for the country, the application procedure and some advice on selecting good agencies like tourist visa online.
Vietnam has a history that connects to several parts of the world; however, New Zealand has remained disconnected from it more or less. This is why a trip to the museums and art and historical preservations of this country can open your eyes to a different kind of past.
When getting a Vietnam Visa for New Zealanders, an image of several pagodas and Buddhist temples can come to mind. But Vietnam is so much more than that, being a largely developed nation with a wide network of rivers and its tributaries.
Water transportation through boats and ferries are a staple that makes for scenic commuting routes. Another important part of its culture is the food, which consists of a lot of vegetables. It is one of the healthiest cuisines in the world, which not only tastes good but is also good for all our bodies.
Continue reading the article further below to find out more about a Vietnam visa application in New Zealand.
READ ALSO: VIETNAM TOURIST VISA GUIDE
Eligibility and Application
Tourist visa online is a good website that helps interested travellers find out what types of visas are required when travelling to certain countries.
As a citizen of New Zealand, you can get the visa on arrival, when you land at the authorised international airport. Follow these steps mentioned below to get the Vietnam visa for New Zealand citizens on arrival:
- Visit the official Vietnam government website.
- Find the application form on the home page, fill it and submit it.
- The visitor will get the approval letter from the airport after they land.
- It is important for the traveller to note the that they should not arrive in the country any later than the last day.
READ ALSO: VIETNAM VISA STATUS CHECK ONLINE
Here is a list of documents you will need to submit and carry to get the authorized visa on arrival.
We have also listed some important Vietnam visa requirements for New Zealand citizens to keep in mind when applying:
- Carry their original New Zealand passport and one copy. It should be valid for the next six months and should have at least two blank pages at the end for the arrival stamps.
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- Details of your travel itinerary as well as the accommodation bookings.
- An applicant with dual passports can only use one while applying.
- Details of travel, medical insurance (if any).
- When filling the form for the Vietnam visa application in New Zealand, follow these guidelines:
- Enter your complete name as mentioned in the passport, the order does not matter.
- In case of the birthdate, the DD/MM/YY format should be followed.
- Mention the date of your returning flight and other details provided on the ticket.
READ ALSO: REQUIREMENTS FOR VIETNAM VISA
Applicants should discuss the authenticity of these documents with their travel agent so that any mistakes in the paperwork are corrected before finally submitting them.