Anyone can either approach the Vietnamese Embassy in his country or apply for a Visa on Arrival. However, because Vietnam does not have an embassy in Iceland, the visa application procedure for Icelandic people is a bit more cumbersome. But if you're an Icelandic citizen and want to obtain a visa to Vietnam through the consulate, you must travel to a nearby visa office or apply for a Visa on Arrival. You also can contact the local embassy and inquire whether the registration can be completed by regular mail. Check out the full article to know more about the Vietnam visa for Iceland citizens.
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY VIETNAM VISA FOR MONGOLIA NATIONALS
REQUIREMENTS TO BE FULFILLED FOR GETTING A VIETNAM VISA
To get a Vietnam visa for Iceland, one should always make sure to fulfil all the requirements while filling up the form.
- A statement from the organisation, on business letterhead, including contact information, saying that annual leave has been approved, the reason and duration of the trip, and that you will return to your present work.
- The most recent six-month bank statement
- Certified payment receipts
- Income Annual Return
- Contain a printout of the business permit and a 6-month bank card if you are self-employed.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: long-term stability an official letter from the university showing that you will be in good academic standing and enrolled for the next semester.
- A diploma from a university or college stating that there is no issue
- If you are retired, please provide confirmation of your retirement money. Citizens of Iceland require a visa to enter Vietnam. An overseas individual can generally obtain a visa to Vietnam under one of two methods. The embassy of Vietnam asks approximately 5 working days to process your application, following which you will be awarded a fully certified Visa. However this approach allows you to obtain a completely certified Visa before departing for Vietnam, it is extremely costly and time-consuming.
- If you want to obtain a visa to Vietnam by letter, you must submit all of your documentation via postal service. This implies that if your shipment is forgotten or lost along the way, then you risk losing the essential paperwork, particularly the actual passport of Iceland.
- The embassy of Vietnam requests five business days to examine the application, after which you will be issued a fully verified Visa. However, while this process requires you to acquire a fully verified Visa visa before going to Vietnam, it is incredibly costly and time-consuming.
- Covering statement outlining the individual's credentials, journey, as well as the other members travelling with you.
- hotel reservation(s) in Iceland for the period of stay. The Consulate advises against purchasing tickets before your visa has been issued. Don't invest your money, time, and effort in danger by purchasing physical tickets. For visa reasons, you may get hotel reservations for any place in the globe in minutes.
- Make an Itinerary.
- While completing the reason for the stay part, you'll have to pick between commercial, tourism, and transit. A business Visa has an expiration period of 1, 3 months, or 6 months. sim similarly A tourist visa has a valid period of 1, whereas a transiting visa has a validity period of fewer than 5 days.
- The web application form will be completed in 2 or 3 days, following that you will receive an approval letter. Once you reach in time, you must provide the letter of approval at the Visa on Arriving desk at the airport where you land. Including the letter, you will need to deposit the Visa processing costs in order to achieve your Visa - On - arrival paperwork.
It should be noted that the Visa on Arrival service for a Vietnam visa is only available to passengers arriving in Vietnam via plane. It is important for anyone flying by land to maintain all of the documentation with them throughout the journey.
READ ALSO: PROCESS TO APPLY VIETNAM VISA FOR MALTA NATIONALS
REQUIREMENTS OF VIETNAM VISA
FOR BUSINESS VISA
- 1 passport picture in.jpg form, with a plain background and no eyeglasses.
- 1 snapshot of the passports page in.jpg form
- A passport of an Icelandic citizen that is valid for at least 6 months is required.
- Your interim residence address in Vietnam, as well as your entrance and departure points
- Customers can pay using a debit or credit card.
REQUIREMENTS OF VIETNAM VISA FOR ON ARRIVAL
- A passport photo in 4x6 format with a plain background and no eyeglasses.
- A completed passport application form
- A passport or alternative ID that is valid for at least 6 months from the date you want to enter Vietnam.
- The fee will be charged for visa costs which vary accordingly.
- A document of authorization from a Vietnamese consulate or embassy
- One can submit the picture, official document, passport, and processing fee in person if you live anywhere near a Vietnamese embassy or consulate. This webpage will walk you through the steps.
READ ALSO: DETAILED PROCESS OF VIETNAM VISA FOR JAPAN NATIONALS
If viewers wish to enter Vietnam in the future, the best way to do that is to obtain a Vietnam visa. You could avoid a lot of the stress and hassle that accompanies trying to enter the country without one. It is essential to apply for a Vietnam tourist visa ahead of schedule so that you do not encounter any problems when travelling. Vietnam is an exceptional vacation destination if you're searching for a fast weekend trip or an overnight stay. Click the guide below to complete our application online to get more about Vietnam’s immigration process.