Zambia Day Tripper Visa is a type of visa that is given for the 24 hours visit to the nation. In this article, we will learn more about the Zambia Day Tripper Visa.
Before the traditional culture, traditional Zambian ceremonies are very evident in a colorful way. Zambia was a stable country from its 1964 years of pre-independence.
About Zambia Day Tripper Visa
A day-tripper visa is issued on a tourist port of entry to Zambia for less than 24 hours and leaves the same port. The facility will also be available for visitors visiting Zambia who want to visit and return to their neighboring country within 24 hours.
READ ALSO: Zambia E Visa Online
Other Visa Types
Visa on Arrival
The guest must be fully informed of his/her host for a visa to be issued upon arrival and must be at a physical place to stay during their stay. It must also be valid for at least six months from the date of entry, with at least three complete blank pages for the passport.
Air arrivals must be entitled to valid air tickets for return to Zambia. Those who arrive by land and water must have sufficient funds to remain and leave Zambia.
Zambia E Visa
Electronic visas are an official document that allows entry into Zambia and travel. It offers an alternative to visas provided at the immigration center, at Zambia's international missions, and entry ports. After entering the necessary details and payment by credit or debit card, the applicants receive their visas electronically.
E-Visa applications are valid for all persons who typically need visas to enter Zambia. Note: No e-Visa can apply to people under the age of 16. If you are traveling with an adult, you must be included in the application phase of the adult.
Steps to Apply Zambia Day Tripper Visa
- Just access the Tourist Visa Online website and visit the field of visas.
- The country you wish to apply for a visa for will then be chosen. It's Zambia in this situation.
- Choose the applicable visa form.
- Complete the website visa application form.
- Review the form again and again after the submission is completed.
- Upload your passport size photo in the space provided according to the instructions.
- Join all the required documents.
- The payment table is to be submitted electronically when the application fees are completed.
- You are free to go after completing the questionnaire. The processing of your visa should be expected.
Documents Required for Zambia Day Tripper Visa
Applicant must apply with a valid Passport that should meet certain requirements, such as:
- A term of validity should be valid from your arrival in Zambia for the next six months or more.
- It should have at least two blank pages, with the exception of the approval pages, in order to print the visa stamp.
- The personal information needed must be included in the passport.
- No harm or rupture should be allowed to remember the passport.
Certain conditions must also correspond to your recent images, such as:
- It should be 2 to 2 inches in height.
- In the last six months, it must be taken.
- The photo mask is printed and signed on the back by the applicant.
- At least two color copies of this passport-style photograph must be issued.
- You must upload the photo in JPG, JPEG, or PNG format during your visa registration online.
Proof and letter: you must send a letter with all the information about your travel arrangement and the length of your stay. You will need to include the date and date of your destinations for the entry and departure of all e-tickets of the round trips, which have the full name of the travelers as per the passport.
Ticket for airlines and reservations for the hotel: you must present an authorized return aircraft ticket upon your arrival to ensure you will not stay here for too long. The confirmation letter, reservation document, or room rental document must also be submitted for staying in Zambia and the address given.
Zambia Visa Processing Time
You only need about ten to 15 minutes to complete the application, upload all documents and pay online with Tourist Visa Online's easiest application form. And it'd make your request for a visa.
Time to process visas: As you already know, Tourist Visa Online offers you the quickest visa service, and the visa processing takes about 7 to 9 business days. If it's urgent, however, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with our express visa service. Or, Zambia visas may be applied upon arrival as well.
READ ALSO: Zambia Visa Free Countries
This is all about the Zambia Day Tripper Visa that you need to know of. You can apply for your Zambia Visa at Tourist Visa Online, which is the best online visa service provider.