It’s an advantage for Canadian citizens that they now don’t have to visit Zambian Embassy to get their visas. If a man or a woman, is Canadian then he or she can apply online for Zambian e-visa through the services of online that are provided by Tourist Visa Online. There’s no need to stand in the line as it was before. The online Procedure is very efficient and the person doesn’t have to get out of the house for the visa.
First of all, a Canadian citizen requires a Visa if he or she visits Zambia. So, before knowing anything it’s important to know, what is Zambia Visa. It’s an official document that gives the Canadian citizen to enter Zambia and visit Zambia provided that it should be used only for tourism. People who own a Zambian e-visa can stay up to a total of 90 days. Tourist Visa Online is the easiest way to apply for an online visa. A person doesn’t have to be worried about starting to apply for an online visa.
What are the list of documents that are needed to apply for the visa?
There is a small list of documents that are needed when a person applies for a visa. The documents are:
- Proof of Accommodation
- The photo of an Applicant
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- The Last page of Passport ( if it’s applicable)
- Airline Confirmation
- Cover Letter
- Invitation letter ( if applicable)
- Business Registration of Inviting Company (if applicable)
- Cover Letter from employer/school (if applicable)
- The ID of the host ( if applicable)
If a person decides to use the visa after 90 days, then he or she won’t be able to use it.
READ ALSO: Zambia visa application form
What is the fee that is needed to apply for the visa?
Applying for a visa is not free. There are 3 choices over to the Canadian Citizens :
- 30 days Single entry visa for 76.0 USD
- 30 days multiple entries visa for 177.0 USD
- 24 hours visa for 45.0 USD
Apart from paying for the Tourist Visa Online, the Canadian Citizen should also pay for the visa that will be given to the citizen by the immigration office in Zambia. The price to be paid depends only on the origin of the country. There is another advantage of applying for the visa online and that is when a Canadian citizen applies for online visa, it will take less than 20 minutes.
How is the Zambia Visa Application done?
The application is same like all other applications and getting all the above-mentioned documents is not that difficult. It does not even need so much of efforts. If a Canadian citizen needs any kind of assistance, then there is a service of contacting them 24/7 and talk to that person and assist him or her through the whole process.
After applying for the online e-visa, the Canadian citizen will receive an approval letter which will allow or grant the permission of flying to Zambia on one of the listed airports :
- Kenneth Kaunda International Airport in Lusaka
- Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula International Airport in Livingstone
- Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe International Airport in Ndola.
As soon as the Canadian citizen reaches there, the immigration office will hand him or her the visa itself.
READ ALSO: Zambia visa requirement
The application form consists of three steps that a Canadian citizen should remember
- At the very first, he or she should fill up the basic information like the name of the person, the passport info, applicant’s address and so on. It depends on the person to choose the processing time.
- The next step is that step where it asks the person to go through and revise through the details that he or she had filled up before he or she processes for the payment. The payment can be done through any of the cards between credit card and debit card. If any person has Paypal account, then he or she should let the Tourist Visa Online know about that account as it accepts the payment through that method as well.
- In the last step, it is asked to upload all the documents as mentioned. After this uploading of documents is done, the application is ready to be submitted. Then, it is only a matter of time to wait for the arrival of the e-visa through the registered email of the person.
With this e-visa, a Canadian citizen can get to visit Zambia only once. There’s a six month validity of the visa from the time of entry into Zambia.