- What is an Angola Business Visa?
- Angola Business visa uses
- Validity and other requirements of Angola Business visa
- Passport and other visa validity
- For Angola Visa
- How to apply for online Visa
- Requirements for online Visa
- Covid-19 precautions
- Official Republic of Angola website
What is an Angola Business Visa?
Visas are any documents required to be provided when a citizen enters a foreign country. It's an authorization provided by the state granting you access in that particular country. Accordingly, there are different reasons for the citizen's visit and thus, the visa type changes as well.
Angola Business visa is necessarily a document which allows you to attend Angola Business-related matters in other countries.
Angola Business visa is also used mainly for the following reasons
- To attend Angola Business-related meetings in a foreign country.
- Maybe if you are invited for an unpaid training in the foreign country.
- For any organized Angola Business events in the foreign territory.
- If anyone is interested in investing in Angola Business opportunities and ventures in the foreign state.
Validity and other requirements of Angola Business visa
- To travel on the basis of Angola Business visa, you also require a duly signed invitation letter from the organization you are looking forward to dealing with.
- The invitation letter should be valid for the next three months from the date of the visit.
- It should be stamped as well.
- The applicant must be informed thoroughly about the financial support and the ways of its provision through the Angola Business letter. The contact information should also be mentioned.
Passport and other visa validity
For any visit to the foreign country, there are certain rules and regulations to be followed regarding the passport and other valid documents.
- The visa is issued for 30 days and is renewable twice.
- The tourist's visa should be used within a duration of 60 days. The validity of this visa is for 30 days. Thus the visitor can extend the period of his/her stay in Angola as per the necessity.
- It is very important that the passports must be valid for a minimum period of the next 9 months.
- The passport must contain at least contain two to four empty pages as well.
- The visitor won't require a transit visa if he/she is travelling to some other country via Angola. It is applicable as long as the visitor stays on the premises of the Airport.
- The entry, exit, stay and residence to which foreign citizens are subject in Angolan territory, is regulated by Law 2/07 of 31 August, on the Legal Framework of Foreigners in the Republic of Angola.
Read Also: Angola Visa Fees
How to apply for online Visa
In today's world with diverse opportunities, it's very handy to apply Angola Visa online. Tourist Visa Online is the most preferable website when it comes to online visa procedures. Follow simple steps, know the rates and get the visa in the least amount of days.
Steps to apply for Angola Visa Online
- Visit Tourist Visa Online
- Complete the online Angola Visa Application Form by filling in the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents, e.g. - photos, etc. (list of the documents mentioned below)
- After uploading the details, the rates will be provided according to your application. If you agree with the procedure, make the required payments. The payment can be done via the credit/debit cards or the other internet banking options.
- You will be ensured of the secure transaction
- You will receive the notifications on the registered email. It will keep you updated about the status of your visa. Once it's confirmed, you will get the visa on mail.
- Once you enter Angola, provide the passport and the visa to the officer and henceforth, you are free to access the country without any difficulty.
Requirements for Angola Visa
- A valid passport for a minimum of one year with at least 4 empty pages
- A recent photograph is surely applicable for the official use and with a white background.
- The entire original supporting documents are needed for the submission of the Visa. These documents vary depending on the Visa type you are applying to. Please read the list of the document listed against your visa selection carefully.
- Please note while submitting these documents now through the website will enable the authorities to make a decision on your application, it is mandatory to take the original documents with you when visiting the consulate for biometric data collection and interviews for verification purposes.
Please make a note that the documents to be uploaded should be scanned and saved prior to the process of upload.
Please ensure that all images are captured accordingly by setting your scanner to the following:
- All scans should be done in greyscale. Please do not scan coloured images or black and white.
- The scan resolution should be set to a minimum of 100dpi and a maximum of 150dpi. Please ensure your scanner is set up correctly
- All scan sizes should be a standard A4
- When saving the images please ensure that you either save them as JPEG or TIFF format. For more info regarding these formats please click here.
You should check once if the access in various countries has been promoted or is yet restricted. The ongoing pandemic can be a threat for you. It's better to restrict the travel only for necessary and Angola Business/medical-related reasons if anyone wants it anyway.
Visit the official websites to take a note of the same. Stay safe.
Official Republic of Angola website
Official Republic of Angola website from where you can get updated with the recent details regarding Angola Visa is as follows: