Situated in southwestern Africa, Angola has been getting a lot of tourist's/people's attention. Being a unique state of its own kind, enriching its culture and heritage, it's making a noticeable improvement in urbanization. It is having a great developmental infrastructure. Often people stop by Angola for tourist or business purposes. But you require Angola Visa before you might enter Angola. Get Angola visa-related info in the following article, processing time for Angola visa etc.
- What is the Angola visa?
- What are the Angola visa types?
- What is the Angola visa processing time?
- Documents required for Angola Visa
- How to get Angola Visa?
- Covid-19 Precautions
What is the Angola visa?
Angola visa is an official document which permits you the entry in the premises of Angola without any objection. Angola Visa is a must for the citizens from Angola visa non-exempt countries. If you apply for the Angola E Visa Online, the visa will be linked to your passport number; also you will be getting a soft copy of your visa over your registered mail. If you apply for the visa via offline processes, you will be provided with a hard copy of your visa, stamped and signed.
What are the Angola visa types?
There are various Types of Angola Visa depending upon your reason of visit to Angola. According to the Republic of Angola, every visa type is renewable twice and also has a stay period of 30 days:
- Ordinary Visa: It is issued in case of an informal visit to Angola. No VIP entries are made using this visa. It has its limitations and restrictions; you need to strictly follow them all as long as you stay in Angola.
- Short term Visa: This is a visa issued when your visit to Angola is for much fewer days. This visa makes you stay and enter Angola for whatever short time period you applied.
- Tourist Visa: As the name suggests, the Angola Tourist Visa is used by the tourists when they want to make a visit to Angola to explore the different fascinating spots in Angola. With beautiful beaches and a warm breeze all over, the tourists find it very relaxing to visit Angola.
- Transit Visa: This visa is used in case of connecting flights. If you are staying in the premises of Angola Airport until you hoard the next flight, you may not require a visa. But if you are planning to exit the Angola airport, you need to have a Transit visa. You also require a confirmed ticket of the next flight to your final destination.
- Work Visa: This is issued if you are residing in Angola and looking for some of the other income sources in Angola.
- Resident Permit Visa: This visa is issued to grant you permission regarding your residency in Angola.
- Temporary Visa: It's almost similar to any other visa type just giving you a limited period of stay duration and other opportunities.
- Student Visa: It is issued by the students when they are about to stay in Angola for their Educational reasons.
- Visa for Medical Treatment: This visa is issued if you are looking for medical help or treatment overseas.
What is the Angola visa processing time?
Angola visa processing time generally depends on two basic things.
- The country you are staying in currently.
- Your citizenship as mentioned on your respective passport.
Thus the processing time changes country to country. But normally the time range should be within 7-9 working days if you apply for a visa through Tourist Visa Online.
Documents required for Angola Visa
What are the Documents Required for Angola Visa? Yes, this is a question of concern and therefore, I have listed the documents any individual might require before initiating the process:
- Standard sized photographs (Width (381 - 571) pixels. Height (496 - 744) pixels). Make sure that your expressions are formal and neutral.
- Individual's Passport having at least 6 months validity.
- Valid international vaccine certificate of yellow fever. Make sure you get an actual and original hardcopy and no Xeroxes or other formats.
- Confirmed return tickets are must before you enter Angola.
- Hotel reservations and proof of accommodations should be carried along with you.
- Other identification cards/documents if required (changes country to country).
How to get Angola Visa?
You can get the Angola visa in two following ways:
- Offline way: Visit the nearby embassy in case you want to apply for the Angola Visa. They will guide you with the procedure and the related documentation work. Delays might take place and it also includes a lot of hardships, travelling, carrying of documents place to place etc. But once done with the process, you will get your visa stamped and signed.
- Online way: If you are willing to apply for Angola visa in an online mode, you won't miss the website, Tourist visa online. (https://www.touristvisaonline.com/)
Follow some simple steps and get your visas without any hardships, the steps are as follows:
- Visit Tourist Visa Online
- Fill in your current country and your citizenship as mentioned on your passport
- The rates of the visa process will be displayed accordingly, thus if you agree then proceed.
- Fill in the Angola Visa Application Form and make sure to involve no errors.
- Upload the asked documents, they should be properly captured and scanned.
- Make the necessary payments either via credit/debit cards or by PayPal.
- You will be notified regarding your visa status on your registered mail.
- Once the visa process terminates, you will get the soft copy of your visa on mail.
- Get the print out on A-4 sized paper and get ready to fly!
- As the ongoing pandemic has troubled a large population, it's necessary to carry and follow the rules and regulations as mentioned by the travel agencies of the respective countries/states.
- Medical certificates showing your Covid-19 negative result is a must.
- Make sure you carry masks and sanitizers and also whatever required medical documents before you travel.
- Follow the social distancing norms and keep yourself as well as your family safe.
Read Also: Angola Visa Fees
- How long is the Angola Tourist e-Visa on arrival valid for?
Angola tourist visa is generally valid for 60 days and it has a stay period of 30 days. It is also renewable twice, thus you can extend your stay period accordingly.
- What do I need to present upon arrival in Angola?
You need to provide the following things upon arrival:
- A visa which you should be ready with beforehand
- A passport valid for the next 6 months
- Booked and confirmed return ticket.
- How many entries are allowed under an Angola e-Visa on Arrival?
The recent policy of Angola has prohibited the provision of Angola Visa on Arrival. But there is an exception for the citizens of a few countries who can get access to the Angola Visa on Arrival. This will be having a single entry only.