If you are a British citizen or living in the United Kingdom planning a trip to Angola, you need a visa. You have the option to go to an Angolan embassy in the UK and apply for a visa there but at Tourist Visa Online, we are providing you the online visa service where you can Apply Angola visa online from the comfort of your home. According to the Angola visa policy, UK citizens are entitled to the country's electronic visa system. As a result, you can get an Angola eVisa online, and touristvisaonline.com can help you with that.
However, please note that Angola eVisa does not automatically grant you entry to Angola. It is a simple pre-authorization that can be used to obtain a visa upon arrival in Angola.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Do I Need to Get an Angola Evisa?
Before you start buying an Angola eVisa online, make sure you have all the necessary documents and information. You need the following:
1. Passport - Your passport should be valid for at least one year from your arrival in Angola. There are 4 blank pages available for stamping.
2. A photo - The picture should be taken as late as possible and taken on a white background.
3. Proof of accommodation - you can use a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you want to stay with a family or friends, you will need to provide a letter from them confirming that you have accommodation in Angola.
4.An international certificate of vaccination against yellow fever
5. Proof of sufficient funds - According to Anga's visa policy, all visitors must have at least USD 200 available per day of their stay (or currency).
6.Return flight ticket - This is proof that you don't want to stay longer than your visa allows.
7. Email address - You will receive the receipt that you can use to receive a visa in PDF format by email when you arrive. Don't forget to print it out before you travel
8.Means of payment - You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Razorpay are also accepted.
Steps To Apply Angola Visa Online from United Kingdom
- Go to our formal online website Tourist Visa Online
- ASAP you get in touch with our homepage, do fill those asked dialog boxes.
- Afterwards, choose visa type along with the no. of visa validity days you are in need
- The section to which you are encounter now is the most important. Angola E-visa Application form, complete this section very carefully because this is the only source that takes you to Angola. Upload all your documents very carefully and clearly.
- This is the final action, which you ought to take, pay the required visa amount and the complete your-side visa request procedure.
With the successful completion of these four steps, you are called a legal Angola citizen till the period you choose to call for.
How long does it take to process my application?
Normally it will take 5-7 Working Days
How Much Money Will I Spend an Angola Evisa?
The cost of the Angola Visa at Tourist Visa Online is 171USD.
How Long Can I Stay in Angola With Evisa?
After your arrival in Angola, you can stay with the eVisa for a total of 30 days.
Do All Entries in Angola Accept an Angola Evisa?
No. Angola eVisa only accepts the border checkpoints listed below as a valid travel document. All others require a standard visa.
1.Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
3.Massabi (the Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
4.Luau (the Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
5.Curoca (Namibia border)