The United Arab Emirates is one of the topmost tourist traveling destinations. Hence, it is not surprising to know that it receives a huge influx of visa applications from travelers all around the world. With this, the government of the United Arab Emirates has made sure that their visa policies are upfront and strict which is why one spends a long time trying to figure out the United Arab Emirates Visa process.
You are not the only one who is confused about how the entire United Arab Emirates visa process works. With thousands of websites and links available on the world wide web, it is easy to get confused. Not to worry, we are here to help you.
Ever thought of finding the east, cost-effective method to apply for United Arab Emirates visa and get it so quick that you can put your thoughts and worries onto other things Well, we bring it right to you. Read down below for a detailed explanation about your Simplest United Arab Emirates Visa Process.
- United Arab Emirates Visa Process
- Process of United Arab Emirates E-Visa
- Simple steps for your United Arab Emirates Visa process
United Arab Emirates Visa Process
The United Arab Emirates has laid out several visa options for its tourists and travelers. You have an option to opt for the traditional offline mode of visa application or you can choose to opt for the United Arab Emirates E-Visa.
The conventional method of the United Arab Emirates is done by physically visiting a visa processing center and applying for your visa there. For this, you will be needed to carry all your documents and make sure you have enough copies of them as well. The reason why this method is not used more often these days is that it is very time-consuming. You can rather have a hassle-free experience while applying for your United Arab Emirates E-Visa.
Process of United Arab Emirates E-Visa
The United Arab Emirates is transforming with revolutionizing technologies. E-Visa for the United Arab Emirates is just an addition to it and it has been very successful in the past few decades since it is available for all the nationalities.
The United Arab Emirates E-Visa or Online Visa is your normal visa but in an online form. You have the comfort of sitting at your home and applying for your United Arab Emirates online which makes your visa application process much easier and time-saving.
Simple steps for your United Arab Emirates Visa process
You no longer need to browse through several websites trying to look for the easiest method of your United Arab Emirates visa application because it will be easily explained in the next few lines.
Tourist Visa Online is one of the most recognizable platforms when it comes to getting your United Arab Emirates visa, here are the steps for you to follow:
- Visit Tourist Visa Online
This is how the home page looks like. The website has been designed to be customer friendly so that you don't have any difficulties while filling out your United Arab Emirates Visa application.
- Select your citizenship under My Citizenship. Select the country you are currently residing in under Where am I from and lastly, select the United Arab Emirates under the section of Where am I going.
- Click on Apply Visa to proceed and you will receive a page which includes the following details:
- This page includes all the types of visa options you have in accordance with your citizenship and the country you are living in. You can easily browse through the options to find the best fit for you. Details like the validity, processing time and visa fee are straightforwardly mentioned so ease your confusion.
- The United Arab Emirates visa options range from Tourist Visas to Transit Visas for both single entry and multiple entries. It also includes United Arab Emirates visa extension; in case you want to extend your stay.
- After that, you have to select your desired option with respect to your trip, click on Proceed to Apply and you will receive a screen like this:
- This is your United Arab Emirates Visa Application form section. The steps here are very simplified and listed in the top bar. You can practically finish your United Arab Emirates visa process in just four steps.
- Step 1: Personal Details.
Here you list out all of your information while verifying it. Make sure there are no spelling mistakes. You will be required to fill out your contact information along with your email address. This will be the email address where you'll receive your United Arab Emirates E-Visa later on.
- Step 2: Passport Details.
In this step, you will be required to fill out details about your passport like the date of issue and expiry. Remember that you will need your passport to be valid for at least 6 months. This step will also include your travel information where you'll need to input the dates of your flight departure and arrival.
- Step 3: Upload Documents.
Here, you will have to upload all of your documents in the format of JPG, JPEG, or PDF. The documents that are needed for this particular step are your passport and your photograph.
- Step 4: Pay Online.
Once you're done with filling the details and cross-checking it, proceed to pay the United Arab Emirates visa fee
Proceed to click on Submit & Proceed to Pay. This is when you will be taken to the next page where you'll find several methods of payment for your United Arab Emirates visa. You can select the method that is the most convenient for you and pay the fee!
And VOILA! You are done. Once you have completed your payment you will receive the application number associated with your United Arab Emirates Visa on your registered email address. You can use this application number to track the details of your United Arab Emirates visa while it is processing.
Thus, your simple United Arab Emirates visa application process has been explained. It is as simple as it sounds and hardly requires a few minutes to complete. With Tourist Visa Online, you also have the liberty to add more applications and fill out their application form on your own. Have the easiest United Arab Emirates Visa Process with Tourist Visa Online!