Are you planning to take a trip to Benin? Benin is a country widely known for its tourist attraction due to its rich cultural heritage, historical artifacts, museums, and works of copper and brass. If you want to witness what Benin has to offer you, travel to Benin and explore the country! To visit Benin, you will have to apply for a Benin visa online. There are many types of Benin visas, however, the long-term visa that you can apply for is 90 days multiple entry Benin visa. Applying for a Benin visa through your Benin e visa application form to get your visa to be processed faster thereby enabling you to obtain your visa on time!
How to obtain a 90 days multiple entry Benin visa?
The government and immigration authorities of Benin issue different types of Benin visas. The issuing of a visa and the requirements heavily depend on the country you belong to. If you are a national of one of the Benin visa free countries then you will not have to pre-arrange your visa or get it issued beforehand as you have visa-free access to the country. However, if you are a nation that qualifies for a Benin visa on arrival, you will not be required to arrange your visa before reaching the country as you can get your visa at the airport or the border as and when you arrive at the Benin airport.
READ ALSO: Benin Tourist Visa
What is a 90 days multiple entry Benin visa?
If you want to visit Benin for a longer duration, you must apply for a longer stay permit. You can easily stay up to 90 days or more depending on the visa type you choose. Your visa validity depends on the type of Benin visa that allows you a specific stay duration. The stay duration of these visa types can range from 14 days, 30 days to 90 days having both single entry as well as multiple entries. You can extend your stay duration by requesting a Benin e visa extension by the immigration officers to file a request of extension.
To help you figure out which of the types of Benin visa will be the better fit for you, you must check out the visa details to assess your needs efficiently before you select your Benin visa. To make your task easier for you, we have compiled a list of visa types to enable you to make a sound judgment:
There are the Benin visa types, each these have a visa processing time of 5-7 days:
- 30 days visa single entry or multiple entries visa that has a visa and stay validity of 30 days
- 90 days visa single entry or multiple entries visa that has a visa validity of 30 and stay validity of 90 days
- 30 days visa extension single entry that has a visa and stay validity of 30 days
READ ALSO: Benin E Visa Extension
90 days multiple entry Benin visa:
However, if you are planning for a long-term visit, then the 90 days Benin visa with multiple entries will suit you the best. You can easily extend this visa by reapplying for another entry through the multiple entry option. The 90 days multiple entry Benin visa remains valid for 30 days from the date of issue along with the entry permit of 90 days. You can also apply for multiple-entry for 90 days Benin visa to be issued from the date of first entry. These 90 days Benin visas can be extended twice for 30 days. This visa type is a multiple-entry and exit tourist visa for the duration of stays having a validity of 30 days.
The Benin eVisa is a Single Entry or Multiple Entry visa, the validity of which ranges from 30 days to 90 days after arrival, depending on the type of your Benin visa. The stay validity duration starts upon your arrival in Benin. It will allow you to stay no longer than the stay duration granted on your e-visa.
You cannot apply for a 90 days multiple entry Emirates visa through a UAE embassy. Therefore, to obtain a 90 days multiple entry emirates visa, you can access it online through the following steps:
- Visit our online website.
- When the page uploads, select the Citizenship Country and Living Country. After selecting, click on the "Apply Visa" tab.
- Choose the visa type you need depending on the purpose of your visit, i.e. 90 days multiple entry visa.
- After checking the processing time, the visa fees, visa validity, process charge, etc. click “Proceed to Apply”.
- The tab takes you to a general form fill-up wherein, you are required to fill in your details and upload your crucial documents.
- After filling in the details and uploading the document, click on “Proceed to Pay” and use the preferred payment gateway options to make the payment.
- Once you have applied for your 90 days multiple entry Benin visa, you will receive a mail to obtain your visa application ID which can be used for a Benin visa check online.