Have you ever heard of the ‘Voodoo’ religion? Yes it sounds a bit strange But there is a country who is a founder of this religion. The country is a French speaking country which is located in West Africa. Could you guess the name of the country? If yes then you already have known about which country is being talked about and if not then without any further delay, you should know the name of the country. The name of the country is Benin. This place has famous architecture and many unique places and diverse landscapes. The country is famous for its historical past and royal palaces. Ouidah Museum of History and Royal Palace Are the famous tourist attractions which are located in the capital of the country known as Porto Novo. There is also the famous temple which is another tourist attraction is known as the Python temple. You will also enjoy the national parks there and the animals of Benin. The name of this National Park is Pendjari National Park. You will also get to see the animals like lions and elephants and others. The country also has some places where you will be surprised to see the beauty of the nature and you will definitely enjoy the beauty. The names of the places are Lake Aheme, Agbagba. Door of No Return Is that please that will have your heart and you will definitely want to visit this place again when you are still staying in the country. Before anything you need to note that you need to have a visa to visit the country. It is very much important for the Mexican nationals to note that day will get both 30 days visa and the 90 days visa to Benin. They can apply wherever they want to for the visa either online or offline via the embassy. It is highly recommended from our side that you very time saving process and you will Get your authenticated visa in a few days. You will get to see and track the current status of your visa and in online you won't I have to pay the extra charges except the visa fee. You can apply for any kind of visa you want to and that will depend upon the purpose of your work upon which you will be visiting the country.
Tourist Visa Online helps to apply and process for the Online eVisa to Benin. We will help you throughout the whole process and if you have any kind of doubts or if you need any kind of clarifications while you are filling up the application form for the visa, Then feel free to contact us and we will help you with the best possible ways at anytime of the day as per your convenience. We will not charge any kind of extra fee for the extra facilities of the services that we will provide you. You just need to pay the fee for the visa.
Types of Visas available for Mexican Citizens to visit Benin
Tourist Visa – Do you want to explore the beauty and the secrets of the nature of Benin? You need to apply for the tourist visa which is used only for tourism purposes. If you want to visit your family on the relatives on the friends are already residing in the country then you may also opt for this tourist visa.
Business Visa – This visa as it is already can be guessed by its name is used for professional uses and business uses. The professionals in the officials who are wanting to expand the brand name of their company or the institution you can opt for this visa and also the officials who want to set up a new business in Benin after getting the permission can also opt for this business visa.
Documents required for applying a visa online to visit Benin for the Mexico Nationals
- The applicant must have a valid passport and should also bring the original passport and the passport should have at least two blank pages for the stamps that will be issued at the airport and the passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
- The applicant should not forget to bring at least one colour scanned copy of your passport sized photograph Which should be the recent one and should have the plain background.
- The applicant must bring the visa application forms.
- The applicant must also bring the proof of their hotel tickets on the proof of their accommodation while they will be staying the country and also they need to bring the Copies of the airline tickets which will have the departure and arrival dates of their flights.
- The last and the most important thing that the applicant must not forget to take is the international certificate of vaccination against the yellow fever.