When in doubt, nature is the answer and there is no other place that depicts the nature as good as Benin and so is the culture here the best suited for all of the fun activities you want to experience. Never seen before things will be awaiting you here in Benin. For all the travel enthusiasts from India here is a really good chance that you can make use of by having a Benin visa for Indian nationals in your hand and travelling to this country to experience some of the unseen things. This is now easier than ever when you have Tourist Visa Online to make it all easier and much more interesting. Take a read on to know more as to how you can have that one good trave to Benin.
- What can a Benin visa for Indian nationals do?
A Benin visa for Indian nationals can act as a permission for the citizens of India to enter the country, Benin without having any restriction being attached
- Can I enter and/or exit the African continent through any of the other countries in Africa even if I have a valid Benin visa?
No, it is not possible to exit from any other country in the African continent than Benin if you have a Benin visa. It is needed that you exit and/or enter only from Benin airport as the visa will to be valid elsewhere.
- If I am an Indian and had applied for my Benin visa in the past which had got rejected does that mean all of the other countries in the African continent will also reject my visa application?
A visa application does not indicate that you will be rejected of the visa forever. You can definitely apply for the visa again. The rejection also does not imply that the other countries will disregard your visa application as well. If the visa application is done properly then there is no way the visa application will be rejected.
- How much time will it take for me to get my Benin visa if I am an Indian applying for the visa?
The Benin visa after the application takes about five to seven days at max to be processed which means that you can get your visa in about seven days.
- Can I visit Benin on a tourist visa and go for a job interview that is taking place?
While you can definitely travel to Benin on a tourist visa you will not be able to take part in the job interview being conducted. You will have to apply for a business visa or a job-seeking visa if you want to do so.
- Can I transfer a tourist visa into a business visa once I have landed in Benin?
No, it is not possible to transfer your tourist visa to a business visa once you have neutered, you will have to exit the country cancel the tourist visa, and then apply for a new business visa in order for it to be activated.
- I have dual citizenship of both Hong Kong and India will I be able to travel to Benin without a visa?
Yes having a Hong Kong passport will help you get visa-free entry into Benin. However, the stay period allowed will only be for 14 days.
- I have made a mistake in my application for a Benin visa for Indian nationals what am I supposed to do now?
If you have not yet submitted your Benin visa application you can make the necessary changes and if the situation is opposite of what is said then you can contact the customer care centre to get you help on the same.