Hey Philippine traveller, are you planning your next trip to Turkey? Well, It is not that difficult to obtain a Turkey visa for Philippine citizens. With this article, you will get a clear idea about Turkey Visa for Philippine. Here’s the guide for Filipinos to apply for their Turkey visa application.
- Turkey E-visa
- Some interesting facts about Turkey
- Turkey visa for Philippines application process
- What is the cost of Turkey visa for the Philippines?
- List of required documents for Philippines citizens to apply for Turkey visa
Turkey e-visa is the permit document that you will need if you want to enter Turkey for travel purpose, business purpose or family visit. Currently, nearly 40 countries have the authority to obtain Turkish E-visa. Travellers from these countries can happily say GOODBYE to the offline process in which they have to visit the Turkish embassy to apply for a visa. Travellers from these countries can easily obtain their Turkey Visa Online from anywhere by just spending 10-15 minutes.
It is that quick.
Ordinary passport holders from the Philippines need to have a visa to enter the land of Turkey. However, official passport holder from Philippine is exempted from visa for travel up to 30-days. Beyond that, they need a visa.
Some interesting facts about Turkey
- Turkey has over more than 30 languages
- Oil wrestling is considered as the national sport of the Country.
- Saint Nicholas – also known as everyone’s favourite Santa Claus was born in Turkey.
- One of the oldest and biggest malls in the world can be seen in Turkey.
- It is possible to cross continents underground in Turkey.
- 97% of turkey is in Asia and only 3% is in Europe.
Turkey visa for Philippines application process
Philippine citizens can apply for Turkey process by following any two ways mentioned below:
- Offline process: You will have to visit the Turkish Embassy in the Philippines to apply for visa offline. You will have to wait in the queue for hours to apply. This is very tedious.
- Online process: There are again two ways to proceed with online application for Turkey visa-
- Government website: In case you have a valid visa or residence permit from any Schengen area countries or even if you have a valid visa from UK, Ireland or the US then you can apply through government portal. The disadvantage here is that you will get your e-vis in 30 days. That’s quite a lot of time.
- Tourist Visa Online: There are other visa services agencies also that help with visa processing. But if you apply with Tourist visa online, it will be beneficial for you as they offer less processing time for visa and the visa plan is also pocket friendly.
Let us look at the steps to apply for Turkey visa through Tourist Visa Online:
- Visit Tourist visa online
- Select your citizenship country
- Select your Residing country
- Select the country you want to apply a visa for.
- Fill in your personal details in the application form
- Upload all the necessary Documents Required for Turkey visa.
- Pay Turkey visa application fee online with options like – Debit / Credit card, bank transfer or PayPal.
- Upon approval, you can download your Turkey visa from Track Visa Status. Your visa will also be emailed.
What is the cost of Turkey visa for the Philippines?
Every agencies pricing differs. But as said Tourist visa online offers pocket-friendly Plan for the Philippines to apply for Turkey visa.
Here is the detail of the plan:
- Visa type – 90 days
- Of Entry – Single entry
- The validity of Visa – 180 days
- Stay validity on Visa – 90 says
- Processing time – 3-4 days
- Processing fees – 26.0USD
- Visa fees- 45.0USD
If you apply through a Tourist visa online, you will definitely end up saving a lot of money.
Read Also: Turkey Visa Cost
List of required documents for Philippines citizens to apply for Turkey visa
It is easier to apply through Tourist visa online as you won’t have to submit too many documents along with your application.
The list of the document is something that you might already have with you:
- Scanned copy of passport front and back
- Passport validity of a minimum of 6 months
- Passport size photograph
- Flight tickets to Turkey both ways.
Read Also: Turkey Visa Policy
- With my Filipino passport, how long can I stay in Turley on a tourist visa?
The maximum stay validity is 900 days on a tourist visa if you apply from Tourist visa online. Please note – The visits are limited to tourism or business purpose. You cannot seek paid work or employment in Turkey.
- Will I need a visa to visit Turkey, even if I have a Filipino passport?
Yes, any travellers with Filipino passport will need to obtain a Tourist visa online if they are planning to visit Turkey.
- How to apply for a Turkey visa?
The process of applying for turkey visa online is very easy.
- Fill in your details in the application form that is given online.
- Attach all the document without making any mistake
- And then submit the application
- You will get an application ID with which you can track the status of your visa
- Download the visa once approved.
If you have any query, you can get in touch with tourist visa online for any assistance. You can also email you query at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is it safe to use Tourist visa Online to get Turkey Tourist e-visa?
A lot of people have this query. Many are afraid that their personal information if filled online can be misused or could be at risk of getting in wrong hands. However, this is not the case if you are applying through a Tourist visa online. Tourist visa online offers maximum safety for personal data to its customers. They offer confidentiality and security of data. So the answer is Yes, your data is safe if you are applying through Tourist visa online.