Turkey has been on top for Pakistanis when it comes to tourist visit purpose or life settlement. Pakistan citizens travel to Turkey for both personal or business interest. Foreigners need to apply for a Turkey Visa to enter Turkey or work or live in the country. Likewise, many Pakistan citizens have travelled to Turkey for leisure and some have even settled there. Anyone can enter Turkey if they hold a valid visa. This article is all you need to know about Turkey visa for Pakistan.
- Turkey visa for Pakistani Citizens
- Essential requirement to apply for Turkey Visa Online?
- The Process to apply for Turkey Visa
- Turkey visa fee for Pakistani Citizens
Turkey visa for Pakistani Citizens
Pakistan citizens need a visa to enter turkey. Ordinary passport holders may apply for their e-visa only if they are holders of Schengen area, UK, USA or Ireland or have a residence permit. You may apply for your visa through Tourist Visa Online. Upon approval, your visa will be sent on the email provided in the application form. Tourist visa online offers visa tracking service, where after submitting the application, you can easily Track Visa Status. You can also download your approved visa from Tourist visa online. While travelling you will have to carry a copy of your visa.
Essential requirement to apply for Turkey Visa Online
To avoid the mistake in your application you must make a note of the list of Document Required for Turkey Visa
Here is the list of document that will be required:
- Photograph: The photograph has to be recently clicked. You will have to submit a passport size photograph along with your application form. The photograph has to be against a white or light background and must look decent.
- Passport: To enter Turkey and to apply for a visa you will be needing a passport that has a validity of 6 months from the date of arrival in Turkey.
- Scanned copy of UK, USA, Ireland or Schengen visa or residence permit.
The Process to apply for Turkey Visa
The online process for Turkey visa application at Tourist visa online is quite simple.
Here’s how you can apply for your tourist visa through Tourist visa online by following 4 easy steps:
- Choose your living and citizenship country and the country you want to apply for a visa
- Select the valid type of visa
- Fill in the Turkey Visa Application Form on online portal
- Pay relevant visa fee and track Visa status.
Turkey visa fee for Pakistani Citizens
Well, there are many OTA where you can apply for your Turkey Visa Online. But if you are looking for a pocket-friendly plan then Tourist Visa Online has the most suitable plan for Pakistani citizens.
- Visa type: 90 days visa
- No of entry: Single entry
- Visa Validity:180 days
- Stay Validity: 90 days
- Processing Time: 3-4 days
- Processing fees: 26.0 USD
- Visa Fees: 85.0 USD
Wondering what to do next? Well, you have applied for Turkey visa and your visa is approved… What are you waiting for? Start packing your bags and get ready to travel to Turkey. Your trip to Turkey will be cherished for a lifetime. But remember to keep all the needful documents along with you.
- Will I need a visa if I do not leave the transit area?
No, you won't be needing a visa if you are not planning to leave the transit area. However, if you want to make the most of your time and roam around Turkey during your transit period then you will have to apply for a transit visa.
- Can I do my flight bookings before I have received my visa for Turkey?
Yes, you may proceed with flight booking before obtaining your visa. Having both ways of flight tickets while applying for a visa online will be very beneficial for you. Chance is high for your visa to get approved.
- How to get a visa to enter Turkey?
There are two options to apply for turkey visa:
- Offline: Go to the immigration embassy and get your application process
- Online: can be done at the comfort of your home. You may apply through Tourist visa online. The requirements of visa have been mentioned on their website. Get things is one place. Fill in the application and within 3-4 days your turkey visa will be issued.
- Will I have to enter Turkey on the date that I have mentioned in my application?
No, it is not necessary. Please note that the visa validity period begins from the date that has been specified in the application. You may enter Turkey anytime within that period.
- After I have submitted the application, will I be able to change the information for a visa?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to do so. Please be very careful while applying for turkey visa online. Your one minor mistake will lead to denial or rejection of your visa. Make sure you read the details filled by you at least twice and are very careful. You cannot afford any mistake, as after you have submitted your application, you will not be able to do any changes.
In case any details have been filled wrong and your visa has been rejected, you will again have to apply for a visa.