No doubt that Lesotho is a unique country which has diverse cultures and landscapes and is blessed with a unique topography. Lesotho is known for its beautiful arts and crafts and Saint Pierre Nationals will definitely love to visit the country to explore the beauty and crafts of the country and Maseru is one of the places which everyone will want to visit to know about the country more. There are lots of things to explore and the beautiful waterfalls in Semonkong and Malealea are the most popular tourist attractions which are a must visit for the Saint Pierre Nationals. Even there are several other options and advantages for the tourists where they can also opt for safari lodging and can also go for hiking, fly fishing, abseiling which they might have never tried or experienced before. They can also make their childhood dreams come true by visiting the Morija’s museum where they will see and feel the unique experience of the Jurassic era where dinosaurs ruled the world, they will get to see the footprints of the animals of the Jurassic era. Even the snow capped mountains snatch the eyes and the hearts of the visitors and the plateaus are no less, the Thaba Bosiu plateau attracts lots of people from all over the world every year. Thus, it is quite enough for Lesotho to be known as the country with all physical features and diverse topography. However, no one will ever feel upset by visiting the country, Lesotho once in their life. They will want to come back to this place again and again.
READ ALSO: DETAILED GUIDE TO APPLY LESOTHO VISA FOR BENIN NATIONALS
Before anything, any further plans or any further questions, it must be clear to the Saint Pierre Nationals that they need to apply for the visa to Lesotho because they are not among those 49 countries who actually do not need a visa to visit this country. The Saint Pierre Nationals should note as it is highly recommended to them that they apply for their visa online rathar than offline As applying for the visa online will definitely save your time and also you will see the status of your visa online itself and also if you go to the embassy then they will provide you with the hard copy of the visa which might get lost but while you are applying online you will get the soft copy of the visa in your registered email address and it will not get lost and also the embassy will take a bit more time to process your visa but while you are applying online then the processing time reduces but you will still get your authenticated visa.
Tourist Visa Online is one of the websites and mainly is our website where we give all types of options and anyone from any part of the world can definitely apply for the visa they want to opt for. Here, we will definitely help the Saint Pierre Nationals to visit Lesotho and apply for the visa to Lesotho and we will help to process through the Application for the visa and at any step if you have any kind of confusion then you can definitely contact us and we will help you out. If you need to know about any kinds of information then we will definitely let you know about it all.
READ ALSO: STEP BY STEP PROCESS TO APPLY LESOTHO VISA FOR ARGENTINA NATIONALS
Documents required for applying a visa online for the Saint Pierre Nationals to visit Lesotho
- As we all know that the most important document that is needed to visit another country is the original passport and that the passport should have the validity for at least six months.
- The another most important thing is that the applicant must bring the proof of the travel insurance.
- While you are visiting the country for tourism purposes or to visit your near and dear ones through the tourist visa then you must keep your mind that you need to show your hotel tickets and the proof of your accommodation along with your flight tickets and any other travel itinerary if needed.
- Now if you are visiting for business purposes then you need to keep in mind that you need to bring the cover letter of invitation letter from the employee of the institute who had sent due to the country for the work.
READ ALSO: APPLYING THE LESOTHO VISA FOR ALGERIA NATIONALS
- The most important certificate that you must not forget to bring is the vaccination certificate against the yellow fever.
- Even the applicant must also bring the photographs whose size should be two inches by two inches and the image should be in a ratio such that everything should be equal and all measurements should be equal and that the base size of the photograph should not depend on the screen size but only on the photograph size.
- One more thing that is to be kept in mind is that the applicant must not forget to bring the bank statements where there is a clear mention of their bank balance and the salary for at least last three months.
- The fees of the single type tourist visa is 175 USD and on the other hand the fees for the multiple entry type of tourist visa is 375 USD.
- In case if you’ll end up in an emergency that is you are residing in the country but your visa expires then you need to apply for the emergency visa immediately.