Yes, Ghanaians can visit Uganda without a visa for up to 90 days.
Ghanaian passport holders do not require a visa to visit Uganda; all they need are two blank passport pages for entry stamps from arrival and departure.
Visitors are allowed to stay in Uganda for three months without requiring a visa; however, if they wish to stay longer, they must apply for a visa at the immigration office in Kampala before their current visa expires.
READ ALSO: How to apply Uganda visa online
Rules to abide by:
- Children below 5 years of age require a polio vaccination certificate before entering Uganda.
- Your passport must be valid for the next 6 months.
- If you are visiting Kenya and Rwanda apply for an East African visa.
- Vaccinate your cats and dogs with anti-rabies before taking them to Uganda.
- There are direct flights from Kotoka International Airport to Entebbe, Uganda.
Things for visitors to Keep In Mind For Smooth Visit
- One can learn few Swahili phrases for better help in navigation in rural places.
- The visitor must be respectful of their environment while taking pictures.
- Domestic flights, Buses, Mini-Buses, Ferries, Boda-Bodas. Make transportation in Uganda easier.
- Islam and Christianity are widely practiced in Uganda.
- Uganda is a tropical country with temperatures ranging from 25 to 29 degrees Celsius.
- Be careful while carrying out monetary transactions.
- Power plugs and sockets in Uganda are type-G.
- Despite Swahili being the local language, English is widely spoken in Uganda.