Uganda, also referred as the “Pearl of Africa”, is a country adorned with nature and mesmerizing views. If you are from Albania and want to visit this beautiful country, do read this article about Uganda visa for Albania nationals through Tourist Visa Online.
Uganda is gifted with nature, wildlife, and wonderful landscapes. Also, the culture and tradition of this country is something that attracts the visitors towards it. As you hike to the mountain gorillas, the oxygen rich air will invigorate your spirit; you will enjoy every bit of this country, and won’t regret coming here.
UGANDA VISA FOR ALBANIAN NATIONALS POLICY
Albanian nationals can apply for an Uganda visa on arrival/ e visa; this is as easy as it sounds. You just need to visit our website and fill out the application form. However, the Uganda visa on arrival countries facility has been replaced with an online visa facility by the government. Although, you can opt for a visa on arrival facility but it may take a lot of time to get processed, so applying for the visa online would be a smart move.
If you wish to stay in the country for a few more days, you can go to the immigration and apply for a Uganda visa extension, after which you will be able to stay there for a period of 90 more days.
All the countries are eligible for e visa facility for Uganda, except for Somalia. Citizens of Somalia are not allowed to enter and transit in Uganda, if they do not hold a biometric passport.
Also, there are certain nations whose citizens are exempted from visa to Uganda, they are Angola, Libya, Bahamas, Barbados, Malaysia, Malta, Fiji, Ghana, Kenya, the citizens can enter this country freely and stay there up to 3 months.
READ ALSO: Uganda Visa Policy
HOW TO REACH?
If you are wondering as to how to reach Uganda, there are three ways by which you can:
- BY FLIGHT: You can fly from Tirana to Kampala, which would take almost 18 hours to reach and would cost you around USD330-USD800.
- BY BUS: You can reach Kigali from Tirana by plane, after reaching Kigali you can take the bus to reach Mbarara. The total journey will take almost 22 hours.
Alternatively, you can take the bus from Shkoder and reach Podgorica, from there you have to go to the aerodrome, and then take the flight to reach Entebbe. From Entebbe you can reach Kampala by car. This journey will cost you around USD500-USD1100, and take a total time of 21 hours.
- BY DRIVING: You can drive from Tirana to Kampala which would take you almost 4 days and cost around USD660-USD1110. The driving distance between the two countries is 7659 kilometers.
READ ALSO: 90 days Uganda Visa
WHY VISIT UGANDA?
This African country’s tourism depends largely on the diverse wildlife and breathtaking landscapes. Uganda has some of the world’s best safaris and national parks. The country also takes necessary steps to protest its forest and wildlife, the Bwindi national park has the largest population of mountain gorillas in the world.
PLACES TO VISIT:
- National parks and game reserves
- Cities and towns
- Historical places
- Landmarks and famous monuments
THINGS TO DO AND SEE:
- Uganda is one of the few countries where you can visit and see the mountain gorillas along with Rwanda and Congo. You can go to a wild gorilla trek in Bwindi Impenetrable forest or Mgahinga national park.
- You can go to safari in the several savannah national parks of Murchison falls NP, Kidepo valley, Queen Elizabeth national park, Semuliki national park, and Lake Mburo national park.
- If you are into trekking, you can hike upon Mount Rwenzori, Mount Elgon, Mgahinga, and many more.
- Uganda is famous for the Nile river. You can visit the source of this beautiful river in this country. You can bungee jump, white water rafting, cruises, jet rides and many more fun activities.
- You can enjoy the urban nightlife in Kampala, go shopping, visit nightclubs or restaurants and have fun with your family and friends.
FEE AND PROCESSING TIME
If you are applying for a visa to Uganda, you should know that Uganda visa cost would not pinch your pockets at all. It is affordable and easily processed in just 3 to 7 days period. The standard fee is USD77 for 90 days tourist visa.
You can also opt for express visa service which would just take 48 hours to get processed.
READ ALSO: Uganda Visa Cost
The Uganda visa requirements for Albanian nationals are:
- Complete application form filled with all the correct details.
- Albanian passport which should have a validity of at least 6 months.
- A photograph that should abide by the rules of the passport size photograph.
- Proof of accommodation in the country.
- Flight booking confirmation
- A cover letter stating the reasons for your visit including the travel itinerary.
- Health documents.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Open our website touristvisaonline.com and enter your citizenship (Albania) and the country you wish to travel to (Uganda).
- Choose the visa type that you wish.
- Fill the application form that opens right in front of you with all the correct information.
- Upload the required documents stated above and proceed
- Complete the application process by making the payment using a valid payment method (Paypal/Debit/Credit card)
- You will get a confirmation on your e mail after completion of the whole process along with your application number. You can note that number down to track your application status later.
READ ALSO: Uganda Transit Visa
Q. I read that we have to provide a health certificate in order to get the visa. What should that certificate contain?
The health document that you need to provide should have a copy of the international certificate of vaccination for Yellow fever.
Q. When should I apply for the e visa?
Generally the processing time for a standard visa is 3-7 days, so you should apply accordingly, also keep in mind that sometimes it may be delayed for certain reasons, hence always keep a few more days in hand before applying for a visa.
Q. How would I know if my application has been processed or not?
To check the status of you application:
- Visit the website
- Go to visa status option
- Enter the application number
- And get the status of your application
Once your visa gets approved, we will put it on your e-mail id that you provided while filling out the application form, hence, make sure to provide the right one.
Uganda caters for all its travelers the perfect travel experience, the beauty of the country lies in nature. I hope that this article about Uganda visa for Albanian nationals solved all your Uganda visa problems related queries.