With the changes in the government of Afghanistan this year, several countries have updated and changed their visa rules in regard to Afghan visitors. In this article, we have mentioned all the Uganda visa requirements for Afghan citizens.
As a matter of privilege, citizens of Afghanistan are eligible for getting a visa on arrival at the international airport of Uganda.
If you are planning on applying for a visa, visit the official website of tourist visa online and check if Afghanistan is on the list of exceptions.
Uganda is a country on the far side of East Africa. It can prove to be a great culture shock to any visitor from Afghanistan, due to the difference in heritage and history.
Nonetheless, there is a great deal to see and explore in this country. It is home to countless wild animals and rare birds; they have been kept in the natural wildlife sanctuaries and reserves.
Visitors can also get a different kind of tourism experience; it is also quite easy on your pockets since a vacation trip to Uganda will not cost you an arm and a leg.
Furthermore, another reason to visit this country would be to help save endangered animals such as the mountain gorillas since the government uses the tourism money to save those endangered species
Read the article below to find out the exact details of the Uganda visa requirements for Afghan citizens.
READ ALSO: UGANDA VISA TYPES
To apply for and be eligible for the Uganda visa for Afghan citizens, they need to fulfil a few requirements. We have compiled a list of them for you to read and discuss their fulfilment with your travel agency beforehand:
- To enter the country as a tourist, you must get a visa on arrival. Apply at the terminal and get it from the embassy.
- The passport you have should have a six-month validity left on it.
- You will also need to have a permanent address to provide to the airport authorities and the consulate.
- If you are applying for an immigration visa then you will need to have a friend or a guarantor kind of a person in Uganda. They will have to vouch for you.
After fulfilling the Uganda visa requirements for Afghan citizens, the applicant has three options before them. They can choose any one of these to apply:
READ ALSO: DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UGANDA VISA
Visit the immigration website and apply directly from there, by filling the form, attaching documents and submitting the fee online.
Visa on arrival
On arrival, visas can be provided to the visitor at the international airport they land at. You will have to present yourself and the documents at a local embassy and get the visa.
Regular tourist visa
You can get a regular E-class visa for tourism or business purposes through a consulate in person or a travel agency.
READ ALSO: UGANDA TOURIST VISA
When applying for the Uganda visa for an Afghan citizen, you will have to submit some documents, regardless of which application process you choose.
- Passport valid for the next six months.
- Passport-sized photographs, coloured and taken against a white background.
- An RT-PCR report which should be recent, it should state that you have tested negative for covid.
- If you are vaccinated, then you will be required to present a vaccination certificate.
- Bank account statements of the past three months.
- Details of the return flight and accommodation and travel details while you are staying on the Uganda visa for Afghan citizen.
Run the documents and their authenticity by the experts at a travel agency like tourist visa online. They will help your application in getting processed fast by making sure that there is no issue in the paperwork.