Are you visiting Ethiopia anytime soon? If you have planned a visit to Ethiopia, you must apply for an Ethiopia visa online. You can easily apply for a visa by filling out the Ethiopia visa application form. However, after you have applied for an Ethiopia visa online, you must wonder how you can check for your Ethiopia visa status. Well, to ensure that your processing is quicker you can check your Ethiopia visa status online. This is a much more efficient way to keep a track on your Ethiopia visa without having to deal with the Ethiopia embassy.
What is an Ethiopia eVisa?
The Ethiopia electronic visa was introduced in 2017 by the Main Department of Immigration and Nationality Affairs of Ethiopia to facilitate the entries into the country for tourism purposes. The Ethiopia eVisa has a single-entry permit that allows only one entry into Ethiopia. The eVisa is valid only for 30 to 90 days, depending on your visa type during the approval of your eVisa application. With an approved eVisa you can enter Ethiopia via Bole International Airport in Addis Ababa.
Eligible citizens are able to complete the Ethiopia eVisa online application form and follow the simple instructions to get an eVisa for Ethiopia. You are must complete the Ethiopia visa application form with your biographic personal details and passport information to receive an approved Ethiopia eVisa via your registered email. The Ethiopia eVisa is available for a short-term duration stay permits that is issued for the purpose of tourism in the country.
READ ALSO: Ethiopia Transit Visa
Ethiopia visa status online: How to apply for a visa?
To apply for an Ethiopia visa online, you will have to go through the following steps:
- Visit touristvisaonline.org online website.
- Select your Citizenship Country and your Living Country from the options in the dropbox and select the target visa country. After selecting, click on the "Apply Visa" tab.
- This will direct you to a list of visa types categorized.
- After checking the processing time, processing fees, visa fees, emirates visa validity, etc. and assessing your needs, select your visa type and then click “Proceed to Apply”.
- The tab takes you to a general form fill up wherein, you are required to fill in your details and upload the documents for your e-visa.
- After filling in the details and uploading the required document, click on “Proceed to Pay” and make the payment for your e-visa through your preferred payment options to obtain your visa.
How to check your Ethiopia visa status online?
If you are wondering how long it will take for you to obtain your visa or how much time is remaining before the processing of your visa, you must check your Ethiopia visa status. Checking your visa status will enable you to keep a track on the processing of your visa. By checking your Ethiopia visa status online you will not have to go to the embassy to check the status instead you can easily check it online. You can choose to check for your tourist e-visa, business visa, transit visa, and visa on arrival.
To check your Ethiopia visa status online, you can follow these easy steps and keep a track on your visa processing:
- Open our website
- Enter your Application ID: You can obtain your application ID from the acknowledgment message you receive on your email address when you submit details for the Ethiopia visa online for your visa processing.
- Visa Status Enquiry: These visas can be used to know your Ethiopian visa status online.
- After entering your application ID, click on “Track Visa Status” and the page will load all of your remaining processing time left for your visa approval.
READ ALSO: Ethiopia Tourist Visa
Requirements to check your Ethiopia visa status online:
- Your application ID
- Your active Email address
These are the bare minimum requirements that are required to check your Ethiopia visa status online.