Nairobi is a beautiful land that can make your trip into the most memorable days of your life. The culture, art, lifestyle, wildlife and tradition of Nairobi lifts up spirits of many travellers.
If you are from Ethiopia and are willing to witness such vibrant days of Nairobi, then you must do so without any hesitation.
Applying visa is quite easy for Nairobi and if you wish to know about anything else related to an Ethiopian visa in Nairobi, then the following blog outlines each detail you need to know before your trip.
The following information and documents are the Kenya e-visa Requirements for Ethiopians
- Digital scanned copy of passport
- Coloured passport photos
- Confirmed flight tickets
- Bank statement
- Proof of stay
- Valid email address
- Valid credit or debit card for payment
- Date of birth
- Marital status
READ ALSO: Ethiopia visa document requirements
HOW TO APPLY FOR VISA?
Here’s what you need to do inorder to apply for e-visa to Nairobi
- First one needs to get the online e-visa application.
- Then read the instructions and fillit out with personal details.
- Then the applicant is required to attach the documents asked for in the application.
- Once the application is filled out completely, review it once for any mistakes.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and the next page directs you toward the payment.
- Complete the payment procedure using active debit or credit card. You will receive a payment confirmation notification.
- You can now track the e-visa application status, which you will receive with 3 days after processing.
- Once your verified e-visa reaches you, take a print out as it is needed to be submitted in the entry port.
- Remember to provide correct email address as it is the address one will receive his or her visa.
- Take a Covid PCR test before your departure to Kenya
- Avoid travelling with underlying health conditions during the pandemic.
- You will be quarantine if necessary
- Be very careful about your belongings
- Avoid getting help from strangers, as they can easily scam you
READ ALSO: Ethiopia tourist visa
WILL I GET A REFUND, IF MY EVISA GETS CANCELLED
No, you will not be getting any refund if your e-visa gets cancelled.
Remember to provide valid information and documents to avoid the trouble of getting your visa canceled.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS IN NAIROBI AIRPORT
Following are the requirements or procedures one needs to go through to enter Nairobi
- All travellers irrespective of their nationality will submit their negative PCR report.
- The Pcr test must have been taken before 96 hours of arrival in Nairobi airport.
- Passengers will go through temperature checks.
- Visas, passports, work permits, health certificates are required to be approved in Nairobi airport.
READ ALSO: Easy steps to get Ethiopia visa online
Nairobi is a colourful place that makes each day of one’s trip adventurous and exciting. It has rightfully remained as a tourist hotspot for decades.The tradition, culture and wildlife of Nairibi speaks for itself.
Here are some top Nairobi destinations, that you must not miss:
Nairobi National Park: The Nairobi park lets you into its wildlife as you enjoy and soak in the nature. It is famous for its conservation for wildlife and as a tourist you will get a chance to witness elephants, Rhinos, Giraffes, Cheetahs and many more animal in their habitat.
David Sheldrik Wildlife Trust: This center takes care of abandoned baby elephants and rhinos and release them back into the forest.
The entry is free and you can enjoy the cute sights of elephants and rhinos cuddling with their caretakers. This trust also allows you to adopt a baby animal and you will receive their progress updates even after you leave the country.
Karen Blixen Meauseum: Karen Blixen Meausum is the former house of African Author Karen Blixen. Her house, her coffee plantation, furniture and belongings are preserved in the house. With a tour guide you can relive her stories, her life in the colonial house of her’s.
Bomas of Kenya: Bomas of Kenya is a living museum that is bright and cheerful for its tribes. Here the tourist can learn about the art, craft, music, dance and lifestyle of the tribes.
Every afternoon a group performed tribal dances and songs.
ETHIOPIAN EMBASSY IN NAIROBI
Ethiopian Embassy in Nairobi represents Ethiopia and deals with passport, visa and identity related documents and issues.
Ethiopian Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya
State House Avenue
P.O. Box 45198 GPO
READ ALSO: Ethiopia tourism complete guide
Nairobi is a magical place to be and if you are wishing to apply for your visa to Nairobi, then you can easily do so with just a few clicks.
With Tourist visa online, Ethiopians can easily apply for visa in Nairobi. Just get in touch with us, provide your details and required payment and then just sit back and wait for your approved visa to reach you.
Your e-visa process would be completely online, painless and will have minimal chances of rejection with us.