As we all know that Ethiopia is a great place of rich culture and heritage and also is a place where historians or the lovers of history want to visit at least once in their life. There are many beautiful sight scenes like lake Tana’s churches and the Blue Nile Falls. There is also a volcano named Erta Ale. So, there is no doubt that it to appear is a nice and beautiful tourist destination spot and all tourists must have Ethiopia as a place of ancient culture And must visit it at least once in their life. But after all these you might be thinking that how should you apply for a visa from Syria provided if You are a Syrian citizen or related to Syria.
You need not worry about anything the process will be Told to you. Tourist visa online here helps you to go through the processing and the steps that are required for application for a visa to Ethiopia from Syria. You can ask any doubts you have regarding the processing of the application for the visa to Ethiopia. Just contact us without any kind of hesitation and we will help you throughout.
READ ALSO: ETHIOPIA VISA FOR YEMEN NATIONALS
Documents required for applying a visa online for Ethiopia for Syrians
- The first thing that applicant should provide while applying for a visa is there valid email address.
- The applicant should definitely have a passport which should be original and has the validity period of at least six months.
- The applicant should make sure that you have the scanned copy of the first and the last page of the passport.
- The applicant should carry with him or her two passport size photographs And the photographs should have face coverage of about 80%.
- The Syria applicants should Definitely show their arrival and the departure dates to Ethiopia and should also carry with them copies of the airline tickets.
- If they are going to Ethiopia for tourist purposes then they should show their hotel bookings or the place where they will reside.
- The applicant must be sure to carry the credit card or the debit card of Syria which will be used in Ethiopia as well.
- The applicants from Syria should be well aware about the security measures when they are at the airport.
- The applicant should carry with him the health insurance certificate.
Types of Visas available to visit Ethiopia for Syrians
This kind of visa is most famous among the tourists who are planning to go for a vacation in Ethiopia.
This kind of visa is issued to the business professionals who come to Ethiopia for their own work or to set up a business or for any other business-related matters.
This visa is issued to those citizens of Syria who has To travel to Ethiopia for an emergency then they can apply for this transit visa.
READ ALSO: APPLY ETHIOPIA VISA FOR IRAN CITIZENS ONLINE
Fees required to apply for the visa to Ethiopia for Syrians
If the applicant is applying for a single entry visa to Ethiopia, the fees is 77 USD. THE visa should be a tourist visa.
And now if the applicant is applying for a multiple entry visa to Ethiopia the fees is 97 USD Provided that the visa is a tourist visa.
Validity of the visa and the processing time
Validity of the transit visa is for 12 hours after arrival. The Processing time of the visa is about 3 to five business days. It takes at least 5 to seven days to get the visa approved. to avoid any further delay the Syrian applicant is advised to fill the form correctly and recheck before finally submitting it.
READ ALSO: ETHIOPIAN VISA FOR RWANDANS
What is more recommended to apply a visa online and get an evisa or to go to the embassy and apply for the visa offline?
The most convenient method is to apply for an easy visa online via tourist visa online because it takes hardly 10 minutes to fill up the application form and you don’t have to stand in the line for hours as you have to do if you fill the application form by going to the embassy. The advantages that you will also get the soft copy if you apply online where is if you apply via the embassy you will get the hard copy and if it gets lost then you Would again have to apply for a new one. The processing time is taken more by the embassy and your application can be rejected if you don’t give all the correct information but while applying online, you can correct any information if you had given the wrong one before finally submitting the application form.