Ethiopia is said to be one of the oldest yet eye-catching countries to visit once in a lifetime. The country is subdivided by the rift valley and is discovered just in the horn of Africa. However, the scenic beauty like the valleys, mountains range, deserts, parks, rivers and large waterfalls are worth experiencing. The splendid Ethiopian culture can be mesmerized by its beauty in cuisines, cultures and festivals. No wonder, one must visit this place to taste the culture, for which one should belong to an eligible country to get a visa and secondary, a visa is a must.
However, Pakistani citizens are eligible to travel to Ethiopia with a valid Ethiopian visa.
READ ALSO: ETHIOPIA VISA SERVICES
TYPES OF ETHIOPIANS VISAS FOR PAKISTAN NATIONALS
There are various kinds of Ethiopia visas, here are some types of Ethiopia to help you to travel.
- Ethiopian business visa - the citizens of Pakistanis are now eligible for the Ethiopian business class visa type. This visa type is granted for the short term purpose of completing business-related activity in Ethiopia.
- Ethiopia tourist visa - this visa is for the tourism purpose of Pakistani citizens. In this visa type, the passport holders are permitted to travel for a shorter duration to friends and family but are not permitted to engage in any business or trading-related activities.
- Ethiopia transit visa - this type of visa, the Pakistani citizens get 3 days to transit from one place destination to another. This visa is usually served for taking a halt.
Above all, there are also different kinds of visas available for the Pakistani nationals for Ethiopians. Such as
- Student visa
- Partner or spousal visa
- Parents visa
To get this type of visa one must contact the embassy or go through the official page of the tourist visa online and get fast service.
READ ALSO: TOURIST VISA IN ETHIOPIA
REQUIREMENTS TO GET ETHIOPIANS VISA TYPE
Here are some general requirements a Pakistani citizen must fulfil before one need a visa
- While applying, the Pakistani nationals must be needing 1 scanned copy of the picture and passport page( which shows all information of the passport holder).
- A 6 month or above guaranteed validity passport of Pakistani nationals.
- A passport that has at least 2 blank pages
- 2 35×45 mm passport size photographs (which have a white and clean background) the picture shouldn't be a selfie, it should be clicked on a portrait mode in a studio by professionals) it should be in a JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, or GIF format. while uploading it online it should not exceed more than 2MB.
- A signed contract with legal stamps of the holding company.
- A letter of application of the Pakistani visa holder from the company hosting it, the letter should be addressed only to the address department for Immigration and Nationality Affairs of Ethiopia
- The Pakistani passport holders company’s TIN Certificate (Taxpayer Identification Number)
- In case the Ethiopian based company is an International or Governmental moving Organization try to generate a letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ethiopia.
ETHIOPIAN E-VISA SERVICE
All citizens of various countries are now eligible to apply for an e-Visa service in Ethiopia. The passport holder now can stay as long as they want to for up to 90 days and enter the country only once with the visa. These eVisas are not only issued for stays such as tourism or business but also give fast and secure service. The applicants who are under 18 years are not eligible for Ethiopian business visas.
Now citizens who apply for Ethiopian e-visa can pay online. You can pay online from PayPal, credit/debit card or any other verified payment gateways. One can also complete payment in cash after he/she arrives at the capital airport of Ethiopia ( Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.)
If you are looking for an Ethiopian visa for Pakistani nationals, then you have come to the right place. Tourist visa online service can assist you to get your visa online within 3 working days without any hassle or stress. Now, you get 24*7 customer support, chat with us to get your quarries satisfied.